Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How come this article isn't on the front page of Fox News?

5 posters

Go down

How come this article isn't on the front page of Fox News? Empty How come this article isn't on the front page of Fox News?

Post by JaysonAych Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:27 pm

JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

How come this article isn't on the front page of Fox News? Empty Re: How come this article isn't on the front page of Fox News?

Post by Omni Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:52 pm

I know, I love that shit. :roflmao:
Omni
Omni
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

How come this article isn't on the front page of Fox News? Empty Re: How come this article isn't on the front page of Fox News?

Post by big_jesus Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:53 am

love it! i LOVE this.

god, my dick is soo hard.
big_jesus
big_jesus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Olds Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:56 pm

why do all their names start with "Tr"

Trig, Track, Tripp....what a fucked up family. Holy fuck.
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:19 pm

The most self-righteous are often seen as the most hypocritical. One could tell from the first news on the election campaign that this was all a mirage. The guy was like a deer in the headlights on t.v. Just think many conservatives said Sarah Palin will be their nominee in 2012... YEAH RIGHT! But then again it would likely assure Obama of a second term.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down