Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I won't have to go very far to jerk off in Aris's new Kuga.

+3
SBF
Aristotle
JaysonAych
7 posters

Go down

I won't have to go very far to jerk off in Aris's new Kuga. Empty Re: I won't have to go very far to jerk off in Aris's new Kuga.

Post by Aristotle Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:18 pm

nothing is playing for me. what's going on here? :smelly:
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

I won't have to go very far to jerk off in Aris's new Kuga. Empty Re: I won't have to go very far to jerk off in Aris's new Kuga.

Post by Aristotle Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:21 pm

oh word i got it playing.

so they're going to be building a car that isn't sold in the US?
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:28 pm

I've heard that it is going to be sold here soon.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:40 am

It's supposed to have only a diesel engine in Europe or some shit and they are going to have a V6 gas engine for the US, doesn't that fucking figure.

:facepalm:
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Olds Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:40 pm

why do they pronounce it "Loo-ville"
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:00 pm

We pronounce it "Loo-E-ville".
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:23 pm

SBF wrote:We pronounce it "Loo-E-ville".
but you don't if you're from around there. it's loo-vul or loo-uh-vul
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:36 pm

Hmmm, I guess I never really hung around there long enough to hear the drawl.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:02 pm

my moms family is from around there...
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:54 pm

:wtfsoliz?:
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:14 pm

big_jesus wrote:

Yeah, mainly like BJ said. Sometimes on TV, local announcers with dialect-neutral speech will say "loo-e-vil" but most people pronounce it loo-vul or loo-uh-vul. I tend to pronounce it loo-uh-vul, but because of the French classes I've had, sometimes I'll say loo-e-vil, because that's much closer to how it's pronounced in the original French (would be loo-e-veel).

In Louisville, Tennesee, though, they just call it lew-is-vil. :smelly:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:15 pm

SBF wrote:It's supposed to have only a diesel engine in Europe or some shit and they are going to have a V6 gas engine for the US, doesn't that fucking figure.

American car makers are like the over protective mom. "You're not ready for that yet." "But mom, all the other kids have a diesel Kuga." "We'll we're not the other kids, and you'll make do with your gas-powered Kuga."
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:29 pm

JaysonAych wrote:
SBF wrote:It's supposed to have only a diesel engine in Europe or some shit and they are going to have a V6 gas engine for the US, doesn't that fucking figure.

American car makers are like the over protective mom. "You're not ready for that yet." "But mom, all the other kids have a diesel Kuga." "We'll we're not the other kids, and you'll make do with your gas-powered Kuga."

It's so true. I mean I don't see why it can't be an option. When I read in magazines that the diesel is an Euro only thing, it pisses me off. People in this country whine and cry over fuel economy and gas prices and the media pushes everyone towards hybrids which are not the answer. There are other forms of fuel that are available and the mainstream one is diesel. It gets better mileage and even though right now its $0.60 cents more expensive than gasoline, it's still a great alternative. The generation of people that were scared of diesels are now buying Toyota and Buicks, living in retirement communities. This is another reason detroit is in trouble, they don't get it. They would rather dump out newer versions of old engines instead of maybe developing a new engine or using an engine from overseas. GM has actually accomplished that with the 3.6L V6. They can push between 280 and 310 hp with that engine and it can be used in several different models, but then there's the next problem, they will use it in everything.

I'm just tired of the shit.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:54 pm

JaysonAych wrote:
big_jesus wrote:

Yeah, mainly like BJ said. Sometimes on TV, local announcers with dialect-neutral speech will say "loo-e-vil" but most people pronounce it loo-vul or loo-uh-vul. I tend to pronounce it loo-uh-vul, but because of the French classes I've had, sometimes I'll say loo-e-vil, because that's much closer to how it's pronounced in the original French (would be loo-e-veel).

do they really? I thought they were the ones that always pronounced it loo-uh-v'l.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:26 pm

Turbojett wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:
big_jesus wrote:

do they really? I thought they were the ones that always pronounced it loo-uh-v'l.

You mean in Tennessee? No, it's definitely Lew-is-vil there. I've been corrected several times from people there when I'm at work. But the one in Kentucky is much larger, so we make the rules, I say.

They're not as bad as people in Worcester, Mass. Get one vowel a bit wrong and it's like "NAH YAH PRAHNAUNCED IT WRANG. IT'S WUSSTAH!! WUSSTAH!"
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:40 pm

JaysonAych wrote:They're not as bad as people in Worcester, Mass. Get one vowel a bit wrong and it's like "NAH YAH PRAHNAUNCED IT WRANG. IT'S WUSSTAH!! WUSSTAH!"

Hahaha, it's so true, I went out there with my friends that were from there in college and I was like, "Oh Worcester" and they were like "We pranounce it WOO-STAH." I was like WTF?

When I lived in Ohio, there was a town spelled Bellfontaine. Now, if any of us read that we would pronounce it "Bell-Fawn-tain" but those doofuses from over there pronounce it "Bell-Fountain"

God I hated Ohio.

SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:06 am

SBF wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:They're not as bad as people in Worcester, Mass. Get one vowel a bit wrong and it's like "NAH YAH PRAHNAUNCED IT WRANG. IT'S WUSSTAH!! WUSSTAH!"

Hahaha, it's so true, I went out there with my friends that were from there in college and I was like, "Oh Worcester" and they were like "We pranounce it WOO-STAH." I was like WTF?

When I lived in Ohio, there was a town spelled Bellfontaine. Now, if any of us read that we would pronounce it "Bell-Fawn-tain" but those doofuses from over there pronounce it "Bell-Fountain"

God I hated Ohio.

Yes, Bellefontaine is another place I know of. No one's ever really corrected me when I mispronounced it though.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:08 am

i love the kuga. thing is sweet. :talon2:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:09 am

Your crazy country and its different accents every 20 miles :gah

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum