Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:cry:

+4
Turbojett
Aristotle
SBF
JaysonAych
8 posters

Go down

:cry: Empty :cry:

Post by JaysonAych Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:04 am

There's been official word that the big swath of light that goes across the interior of the Camaro isn't going to make it into the production car quite as it's been touted. They've said they had too much trouble getting it to work reliably, so they're limiting it to the door panels...the strip across the dash will be inert.

Which sucks, because the interior materials of the car are kind of lackluster, but that ambient lighting setup made up for it. Now it's just...oh well.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

:cry: Empty Re: :cry:

Post by SBF Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:10 am

Well this sucks.
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:35 am

swell. just fucking swell. :smelly:
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:43 am

It's great...Camaro forums have gone apeshit, with half of the members saying this is going to give them second thoughts about the car, and the other half calling the first half pussies for being concerned with the interior.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:55 am

hahaha that sounds about right
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:26 am

uh. they're getting all up in a fuss about a cheesy gimmick that in no way affects the performance of the vehicle?
well, scratch that, that's about 60lbs off the curb you dont have to worry about...
shit, cry me a river.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Olds Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:54 pm

JaysonAych wrote:It's great...Camaro forums have gone apeshit, with half of the members saying this is going to give them second thoughts about the car, and the other half calling the first half pussies for being concerned with the interior.

:lol: fucking interwebs

gotta love it
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:13 am

Considering it's just a light, I wonder what other features they'll have to drop because of trouble getting them to work reliably.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:28 am

Swerve wrote:Considering it's just a light, I wonder what other features they'll have to drop because of trouble getting them to work reliably.

Its probably a programming vs cost issue in the BCM why they can't get it to work right.

Also, there is a tremendous "brain drain" going on in detroit with all the "layoffs" and buyouts going on.

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:39 pm

I'm sure it'll show up in the aftermarket somewhere.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:53 pm

Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:54 pm

JaysonAych wrote:There's been official word that the big swath of light that goes across the interior of the Camaro isn't going to make it into the production car quite as it's been touted. They've said they had too much trouble getting it to work reliably, so they're limiting it to the door panels...the strip across the dash will be inert.

Which sucks, because the interior materials of the car are kind of lackluster, but that ambient lighting setup made up for it. Now it's just...oh well.

they should just pay the japs to do it. theyll get it to work reliably. :dunnas:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:53 pm

should have flagged the Camaro i saw this morning down to look inside

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:15 am

If I lived in the vehicular manslaughter capital of the world, I'd be constantly flagging down random motorists too!

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum