Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nobody Cares, Don't even bother opening this thread.

+12
TheLightedPath
ryguy79
Turbojett
Omni
VS
Honor
JaysonAych
Talon
Aristotle
SBF
1300ZUK
Dodge
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nobody Cares, Don't even bother opening this thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nobody Cares, Don't even bother opening this thread.

Post by SBF Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:56 am

JaysonAych wrote:
thewalrus wrote:I wonder if this new Toyota / Subaru (Toyotaru? Subayota?) 2 door RWD Front Engined coupe will be a hatchback?

I'm pretty interested in seeing how this one turns out.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=10&article_id=8122

I'm just wondering if they'll even build it. Hopefully it won't have that Volksprius nose on it. :eww:

Word is from Automobile magazine is that they aren't building it now.
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Nobody Cares, Don't even bother opening this thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nobody Cares, Don't even bother opening this thread.

Post by Omni Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:39 am

The american market desperately needs more affordable fun cars
Omni
Omni
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:02 pm

SBF wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:
thewalrus wrote:I wonder if this new Toyota / Subaru (Toyotaru? Subayota?) 2 door RWD Front Engined coupe will be a hatchback?

I'm just wondering if they'll even build it. Hopefully it won't have that Volksprius nose on it. :eww:

There were actually a couple of things in that issue that didn't jibe with what else I have heard. IE, the Mustang GT isn't getting the 400hp 5.0L a year after it';s introduced with the 315hp 4.6L--that is the rumored "Boss"; S2000 successor isn't "cancelled", it's merely "on hold" because it may end up being a hybrid; turbo 4-cyl Camaro was never officially "a go" but rumor is that it is still in development, not dead; GM will not cancel the Volt, but the only thing putting the Volt in danger of seeing the light of day is GM's continued existence, they worded that blurb a little too vaguely. Of course, all this information is of course fluid and uncertain, and all the info in car mags are just as. Especially considering the precarious position of the US automotive industry. You also have to remember that magazines have a good 2 month lag to real-time information.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:27 pm

SBF wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:

It's been so on-again-off-again-on-again-off-again that I've lost track of what the status is.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:47 pm

Nobody Cares, Don't even bother opening this thread. - Page 2 3743126775_afb5e7c3c2_o

more newness
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

http://www.racetrackcentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:35 pm

cool car! gay wheels though. probably weigh a tonne, too
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:49 pm

dodge has the best neighborhood
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:11 pm

Ascona wrote:cool car! gay wheels though. probably weigh a tonne, too

I'm actually going to agree with Ascona here, you need some awesome wheels. Those look like "I got these off the rack at Pep Boys" wheels.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:16 pm

Neutral everyone else liked em lol oh well, they were only 300$ for the set, nice tires too
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:46 pm

damn - tough crowd here.

i think the wheels are cool. :unsure:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:47 pm

Aristotle wrote:damn - tough crowd here.

yeah everyone thats seen them in person really likes them, af has always been impossible to please though :lol:
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:49 pm

Aristotle wrote:dodge has the best neighborhood

yeah I love that we have that el camino torn down right in the middle of the yard, parts laying everywhere...nobody says a damn thing lol all the neighbors yards look exactly the same anyway :jay: :jay:
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:08 am

Dodge wrote:
Aristotle wrote:damn - tough crowd here.

yeah everyone thats seen them in person really likes them, af has always been impossible to please though :lol:

Don't get me wrong, they aren't horrible wheels, but I've seen wheels like that all over the place. I think a set of BBS knock-offs or something five-spoke would look better IMO.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:10 am

thats what i had before bbs knockoffs, but they were only 15's and it was sliding all over the place
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:58 am

Here's to you, Dodge:
I know it's not a '91, but it's close enough. Even matched wheels (again, close enough) for you.

Nobody Cares, Don't even bother opening this thread. - Page 2 Img00010
Nobody Cares, Don't even bother opening this thread. - Page 2 Img00011
Nobody Cares, Don't even bother opening this thread. - Page 2 Img00012
Nobody Cares, Don't even bother opening this thread. - Page 2 Img00013
Nobody Cares, Don't even bother opening this thread. - Page 2 Img00014
Nobody Cares, Don't even bother opening this thread. - Page 2 Img00015
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:27 am

Man I forgot how shitty the graphics in GT4 look nowadays.

Tried playing it on my PS2 for the first time in a year or so, kept fucking up thinking I was using my Xbox controller and playing Forza2. ^_^

Selling my PS2. Fuck that shit.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:41 pm

Benfolio wrote:Man I forgot how shitty the graphics in GT4 look nowadays.

Tried playing it on my PS2 for the first time in a year or so, kept fucking up thinking I was using my Xbox controller and playing Forza2. ^_^

Selling my PS2. Fuck that shit.
yeah, the game's five years old. And you think those graphics are shitty, I found my GT1 and GT2 games recently. Couldn;t play 'em though, no PS1 memory card...
And you gotta be smarter than the controller. Wink
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:04 pm

Haha I tried GT2 too because it had a Neon in it :lol:

Fuck I hope FM3 gets rid of the inability to steer back on the track after you dip two wheels in the grass.
Only thing I HATED about FM2. I want to overcorrect and spin across the track, dammit!
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:18 pm

I love how the Japanese dont even know what options 240's had..the body on the 240 in GT4 is actually the body of the 180sx haha, 240's dont have the side skirts or the wing but rather a spoiler and a lower front lip Razz
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:22 pm

That's not just a JDM-spec 240?
Shame. The wing looks good on it.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:27 pm

240sx never existed in japan, only the 180sx, same chassis, but a lot of the body was different, different drive train and interior
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:59 am

i thought the 240sx was just called silvia over there?
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:08 am

honor man wrote:i thought the 240sx was just called silvia over there?

The S14 Silvia was called the 240sx here. The S13 180sx was called the 240sx here. But dodge is right, besides the bodyshell, they were almost completely different cars.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:57 am

and to add to the confusion, there was also a Silvia S13, which was quite different than the coupe S13 240sx. (no popup headlights, different tail lights..basically the unibody was the only similarity.

the S14 Silvia however was much closer related to the S14 240sx.
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:21 am

Dodge wrote:and to add to the confusion, there was also a Silvia S13, which was quite different than the coupe S13 240sx. (no popup headlights, different tail lights..basically the unibody was the only similarity.

Yeah the S13 Silvia skipped my mind. I forget how much I like the Silvia over the 180.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:43 am

SBF wrote:
Dodge wrote:and to add to the confusion, there was also a Silvia S13, which was quite different than the coupe S13 240sx. (no popup headlights, different tail lights..basically the unibody was the only similarity.

Yeah the S13 Silvia skipped my mind. I forget how much I like the Silvia over the 180.

what's your mind on the sileighty?
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:52 am

Ascona wrote:
SBF wrote:

Sometimes.... wub

Nobody Cares, Don't even bother opening this thread. - Page 2 Nissan-sileighty
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:04 pm

fuckin nissan :curses:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by zdc_LarryRX Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:34 pm

wub Nobody Cares, Don't even bother opening this thread. - Page 2 W1g31t wub
zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:16 pm

:mellow:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:02 pm

not a big sil80 fan, I prefer the clean 180sx look
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:03 am

SBF wrote:
Ascona wrote:
SBF wrote:

Sometimes.... wub

Nobody Cares, Don't even bother opening this thread. - Page 2 Nissan-sileighty

Those things are bad ass.

Although I distinctly remember earlier 240SX's and 180SX's from the late eighties early 90's with the S13 Silvia's notchback bodywork, and it wasn't until later that they were given the fastback bodystyle, I guess around '91 when Dodge's was made.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:06 am

or perhaps they made both at the same time...

Nobody Cares, Don't even bother opening this thread. - Page 2 Toppix10
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:35 pm

yeah they made both from 89-93 over both generations ( zenki and chuki) (pignose and flatnose) ( sohc and dohc)

I have an original brochure, warranty card, service manual, and nissan brochure from 1989 which was the first year of the 240 and the year of my first one :saynomore:

i've crossed the line of fan vs fanboi... :lol:
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:44 pm

Dodge wrote:yeah they made both from 89-93 over both generations ( zenki and chuki) (pignose and flatnose) ( sohc and dohc)

I have an original brochure, warranty card, service manual, and nissan brochure from 1989 which was the first year of the 240 and the year of my first one :saynomore:

do you have an inflatable swimming pool shaped like your car?
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:46 pm

Nobody Cares, Don't even bother opening this thread. - Page 2 240sev10

Nobody Cares, Don't even bother opening this thread. - Page 2 240sxs10
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:46 pm

Ascona wrote:
Dodge wrote:yeah they made both from 89-93 over both generations ( zenki and chuki) (pignose and flatnose) ( sohc and dohc)

do you have an inflatable swimming pool shaped like your car?

i wish!
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:10 pm

you do

Nobody Cares, Don't even bother opening this thread. - Page 2 69567859
ascona
ascona

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:54 pm

ha, it's even that same baby-shit green color. :roflmao:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:37 pm

oh my
Dodge
Dodge
Blah blah blah blah woe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next