Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFer commenting on Indianapolis Star?

Go down

AFer commenting on Indianapolis Star? Empty AFer commenting on Indianapolis Star?

Post by JaysonAych Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:50 am

There is an article here about a 23-year old woman who was reported to police as driving drunk. Cops check it out, try to pull her over, but she leads them on a weird chase that at times went up to 110 MPH and ended with her slamming into a tree and killing herself. The article focuses on the family bawwwwing that the police pursuit killed her and that the drunk-driving, swerving, interstate-u-turn-banging, 110-MPH-on-the-freeway and 70-MPH-in-downtown-Indy speed demon, delicate flower who put other motorists and pedestrians at risk was totally the victim here.

There was a reference by an adviser at her school that her talents would have put her "on Broadway eventually, there's no doubt in my mind."
This resulted in the following reader comment in the article:

I suppose if your driving fast enough and you crash your car at 38th and college some of you could land on Broadway, its just a couple of blocks west.

:speedowethimself: :speedowethimself: :speedowethimself: :speedowethimself: it's even got a "your" instead of "you're" so I know someone here must have posted it...
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum