Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new thing for the ruing

+6
dunnas
thewalrus
Honor
Pennzoil GT-R
Aristotle
Andrew
10 posters

Go down

A new thing for the ruing Empty A new thing for the ruing

Post by Andrew Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:52 pm

This will be taken wrong all over the world.

Ehud Olmert wrote:

He was taken off the podium and brought to a side room. I spoke with him; I told him: You can't vote for this proposal.

He said: Listen, I don't know, I didn't see, don't know what it says.

I told him: I know, and you can't vote for it!

He then instructed the secretary of state, and she did not vote for it.

It was a proposal she had put together, one she formulated, one she organized, one she maneuvered. It left her rather embarrassed, abstaining in the vote on a proposal she herself had put together. That was why the French and the Brits said she had pulled a fast one on them, she having been the one to spur them to submit the proposals." '

This type of thing really infuriates me. How can the Israeli leadership think saying things like this is a good idea? If you have that kind of power, which your enemies already use as a prop for supporting hostilities, why would you confirm it openly? It merely adds fire to your opponents claims of conspiracy.

I have to admit, this is yet another offense that gets me all up in arms over Israeli conduct with the Palestinians. The sheer gall to do what they are doing in Gaza, and then trot out the effective control of your patron astounds me.

I'm going to update this post with another section about Canadian pols responses, which have collectively reinforced, disappointed, and changed my opinions of them. More to follow when I find some quotes and such.

Andrew
Tear-streaked visage
Tear-streaked visage

Back to top Go down

A new thing for the ruing Empty Re: A new thing for the ruing

Post by Aristotle Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:57 pm

i have no idea what all that's about, but if it involves nuking the middle east, i'm on-board.
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:08 pm

Its no surprise you back the Palestinians. After all, Mein Fuhrer didnt like the Jews either

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:18 pm

your fuhrer?
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:19 pm

i dont know the german for your

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:26 pm

We need more Velociraptors in the middle east.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:40 pm

velociraptors would be coooooooooool
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:46 pm

Aristotle wrote:velociraptors would be coooooooooool

I honestly believe that there's no problem, caused by humans, that couldn't be solved with more velociraptors.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:30 pm

They can eat Al Gore and then there will be no more global warming. ^_^
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:55 pm

Andrew wrote:This will be taken wrong all over the world.

Ehud Olmert wrote:

He was taken off the podium and brought to a side room. I spoke with him; I told him: You can't vote for this proposal.

It was a proposal she had put together, one she formulated, one she organized, one she maneuvered. It left her rather embarrassed, abstaining in the vote on a proposal she herself had put together. That was why the French and the Brits said she had pulled a fast one on them, she having been the one to spur them to submit the proposals." '

This type of thing really infuriates me. How can the Israeli leadership think saying things like this is a good idea? If you have that kind of power, which your enemies already use as a prop for supporting hostilities, why would you confirm it openly? It merely adds fire to your opponents claims of conspiracy.

I have to admit, this is yet another offense that gets me all up in arms over Israeli conduct with the Palestinians. The sheer gall to do what they are doing in Gaza, and then trot out the effective control of your patron astounds me.

I'm going to update this post with another section about Canadian pols responses, which have collectively reinforced, disappointed, and changed my opinions of them. More to follow when I find some quotes and such.

WTF?

They bombed the jews for years. They bombed just after the truce finished. These guys are just fighting back and sick of years of bombing. The palestinians hide between civilians, even in schools. They shoot from civilian places.

I want to know what you have to say about that.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:13 pm

Aristotle wrote:velociraptors would be coooooooooool

Although to be accurate the cool raptors weren't Velociraptors. They were Deinonychus antirrhopus They were the badasses in Jurassic Park.

A new thing for the ruing Deinonychus
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLightedPath Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:32 pm

yeah velociraptors were only like 3ft tall.
TheLightedPath
TheLightedPath
Guess I'm still Ray Bolger.
Guess I'm still Ray Bolger.

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:51 pm

TheLightedPath wrote:yeah velociraptors were only like 3ft tall.

They could have still kicked your ass though. You'd just last a few minutes (seconds?) longer with than than against Deinonychus there.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:41 pm

The_Edge wrote:

Ehud Olmert wrote:

WTF?

They bombed the jews for years. They bombed just after the truce finished. These guys are just fighting back and sick of years of bombing. The palestinians hide between civilians, even in schools. They shoot from civilian places.

No one has answered that questions I just posted here (I mean, outside AF) so I'm waiting to see what you got to say andrew...
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookie 5.6 Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:25 pm

Pennzoil GT-R wrote:Its no surprise you back the Palestinians. After all, Mein Fuhrer didnt like the Jews either
Well, I for one do not hate Jews. But I do despise Israelis. Fuck them. Give Israel back to the Palestinians and maybe that will solve about 50% of the problems in the Middle East. Islamic Fundamentalist Genocide will take care of the other 50% :)
Wookie 5.6
Wookie 5.6
And so the woe continues.
And so the woe continues.

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:37 pm

The_Edge wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

Ehud Olmert wrote:

WTF?

No one has answered that questions I just posted here (I mean, outside AF) so I'm waiting to see what you got to say andrew...

that might be because your questions, whereas valid questions about the crisis in israel/gaza, are irrelevant to andrew's point.

andrew here is saying that even if this is true, why would olmert shoot off his big fucking cunty mouth about it? what's the point of bragging that you can, with a word, get the president of the US--who should be a much more powerful political entity than the PM of israel--to order his sec. of state to reverse her own (and therefore your whole country's) position on a resolution that she spent ages working on not only drafting but cajoling other political entities to reluctantly promise to back? what good comes of that, and ESPECIALLY in an age when the islamic countries of the world think that we're patsies to israel anyway? how could we possibly retain credibility in diplomatic negotiations after something like this comes out?
olmert is being a fucking twat.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:39 pm

Wookie 5.6 wrote:
Pennzoil GT-R wrote:Its no surprise you back the Palestinians. After all, Mein Fuhrer didnt like the Jews either
Well, I for one do not hate Jews. But I do despise Israelis. Fuck them. Give Israel back to the Palestinians and maybe that will solve about 50% of the problems in the Middle East. Islamic Fundamentalist Genocide will take care of the other 50% :)

i say turn the whole area into glass, but ESPECIALLY israel and mecca and any holy site... nuke it all. irradiate the holy land until nothing can grow or even walk THROUGH the fucking place. kill the problem at the root. the holy land is the cancer that causes most of the worst bullshit in the world, so burn it out.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:25 pm

+1
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:55 pm

big_jesus wrote:
Wookie 5.6 wrote:

i say turn the whole area into glass, but ESPECIALLY israel and mecca and any holy site... nuke it all. irradiate the holy land until nothing can grow or even walk THROUGH the fucking place. kill the problem at the root. the holy land is the cancer that causes most of the worst bullshit in the world, so burn it out.

I'm sympathetic to the concept, but I fear that we'd do far too much damage to the surrounding ecosystem for it to be viable. Parts of the eastern mediterranian are incredible delicate, irradiating them might produce detrimental results.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:36 pm

big_jesus wrote:
The_Edge wrote:
The_Edge wrote:

Ehud Olmert wrote:

WTF?

that might be because your questions, whereas valid questions about the crisis in israel/gaza, are irrelevant to andrew's point.

andrew here is saying that even if this is true, why would olmert shoot off his big fucking cunty mouth about it? what's the point of bragging that you can, with a word, get the president of the US--who should be a much more powerful political entity than the PM of israel--to order his sec. of state to reverse her own (and therefore your whole country's) position on a resolution that she spent ages working on not only drafting but cajoling other political entities to reluctantly promise to back? what good comes of that, and ESPECIALLY in an age when the islamic countries of the world think that we're patsies to israel anyway? how could we possibly retain credibility in diplomatic negotiations after something like this comes out?
olmert is being a fucking twat.

Since when do we reply only to posts that relate 100% to our point? I tell you, AF's post count would be slashed by 90%.

Ok, let's pretend hypothetically that I made a separate topic about this to andrew. Would be be able to answer? Probably not. Nobody who is like "Oggogogogg gaza" has been able to answer those questions.
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum