Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini T-bwns red-light-running Chevy Tahoe

+5
dunnas
Wookie 5.6
Honor
Aristotle
JaysonAych
9 posters

Go down

Mini T-bwns red-light-running Chevy Tahoe Empty Mini T-bwns red-light-running Chevy Tahoe

Post by JaysonAych Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:02 pm

JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Mini T-bwns red-light-running Chevy Tahoe Empty Re: Mini T-bwns red-light-running Chevy Tahoe

Post by Aristotle Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:20 pm

:talon2:
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Mini T-bwns red-light-running Chevy Tahoe Empty Re: Mini T-bwns red-light-running Chevy Tahoe

Post by Honor Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:05 pm

what a stupid bitch. hopefully she learned her lesson. people who blatantly run red lights should be shot.
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:06 pm

oh and gas is only 1.95 around my parts now. why's it so cheap now? it was 4 bucks not too long ago. im guessing it has something to do with the economy but like i said i dont pay much attention to that sort of thing..
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookie 5.6 Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:16 pm

I love this reader's comment
Physics is a bitch.

Given some of the vehicles I've owned in the past, and the damage inflicted on them, I guarantee they're both drivable with a maximum of three minutes of creativity with a small sledgehammer. Okay, maybe an additional two minutes with a crowbar, depending.

Oh, and the Tahoe's gonna need a wrecker...or a bunch of Po-locks celebrating a victory.

(get it, angry Polish mob putting vehicles back on their wheels...un-tipping them, if you will.)
:roflmao:
Wookie 5.6
Wookie 5.6
And so the woe continues.
And so the woe continues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:39 pm

honor man wrote:oh and gas is only 1.95 around my parts now. why's it so cheap now? it was 4 bucks not too long ago. im guessing it has something to do with the economy but like i said i dont pay much attention to that sort of thing..

yeah, it's the economic slowdown.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:53 pm

$1.59 here :talon2:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:15 pm

More specifically the fact that Oil has dropped from $147 a barrel in July to about $50 a barrel now, you clueless son of a whore (Honor). :saynomore:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:27 am

at least people can understand what im saying when i speak :smellywub:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:37 am

Ima gunna pound your ass so hard you won't be able to walk straight for a week. :jay: :chef:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:30 am

The Porsche sedan video on that site is as boring as the car itself.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:48 am

That's no small feat.

I know it won't happen, but I hope Porsche fucking goes under because of that car. Dicks.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:03 pm

I don't really think it's all that impressive. Cars flip over pretty easily and sometimes I have no idea how the fuck people do it. I've seen many one vehicle accidents where the car flipped over and it doesn't even look like they hit anything.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:13 pm

dunnas wrote:More specifically the fact that Oil has dropped from $147 a barrel in July to about $50 a barrel now, you clueless son of a whore (Honor). :saynomore:

as a result of economic downturn.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by 1300ZUK Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:44 pm

meh, the mini is totaled, flip the tahoe back on all 4's and you could drive it away

1300ZUK

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:44 pm

VS wrote:
dunnas wrote:More specifically the fact that Oil has dropped from $147 a barrel in July to about $50 a barrel now, you clueless son of a whore (Honor). :saynomore:

as a result of economic downturn.

More specifically the fact that Oil has dropped from $147 a barrel in July to about $50 a barrel now, you clueless son of a whore (Honor). :saynomore:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down