Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I clicked on this YouTube vid because the blog it was on called it...

3 posters

Go down

I clicked on this YouTube vid because the blog it was on called it... Empty I clicked on this YouTube vid because the blog it was on called it...

Post by JaysonAych Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:05 am

JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

I clicked on this YouTube vid because the blog it was on called it... Empty Re: I clicked on this YouTube vid because the blog it was on called it...

Post by Aristotle Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:11 am

ascona fucking jinxed me, man. the page won't load. :smelly:
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

I clicked on this YouTube vid because the blog it was on called it... Empty Re: I clicked on this YouTube vid because the blog it was on called it...

Post by Aristotle Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:20 am

hahahaha i just got it to load.

you know it's bad when bob is all like, 'maybe you want to think about this for a minute'
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:29 am

He should have said, "We don't have enough digits on this motherfucker to have it display a quarter-mil."
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:35 am

hahahhahahaha
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:31 pm

jose is gay too, i think
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down