Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palin just can't stop sounding stupid.

+2
SBF
Les_Vipers_rule
6 posters

Go down

Palin just can't stop sounding stupid. Empty Palin just can't stop sounding stupid.

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:52 pm

Palin voting.

She says out of her right to privacy she wont tell who she voted for... Fine then if she supports the right to privacy. But Ms. Palin that is what Roe v. Wade was ruled about. So why is it you think the right to privacy is something the elected govt. can decide? Next why would you not say you voted for the Republican ticket? Are you wanting the media and Americans to wonder if maybe you voted for Obama / Biden? What was the point to not say you were voting for your own ticket?

God a few more hours of this shit if all things go as it looks, that's all folks just a few more hours and I hope that Americans never try to elect morons to high office again.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Palin just can't stop sounding stupid. Empty Re: Palin just can't stop sounding stupid.

Post by SBF Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:54 pm

You know she only got voted for governor, because a lot of horny men wanted to imagine hatefucking her.
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Palin just can't stop sounding stupid. Empty Re: Palin just can't stop sounding stupid.

Post by TheWoerus Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:02 pm

Les_Vipers_rule wrote:Palin voting.

She says out of her right to privacy she wont tell who she voted for... Fine then if she supports the right to privacy. But Ms. Palin that is what Roe v. Wade was ruled about. So why is it you think the right to privacy is something the elected govt. can decide? Next why would you not say you voted for the Republican ticket? Are you wanting the media and Americans to wonder if maybe you voted for Obama / Biden? What was the point to not say you were voting for your own ticket?

God a few more hours of this shit if all things go as it looks, that's all folks just a few more hours and I hope that Americans never try to elect morons to high office again.

I think she didn't want people to know that she voted for Ted Stevens... birds of a feather, and all that.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:02 pm

SBF wrote:You know she only got voted for governor, because a lot of horny men wanted to imagine hatefucking her.

:roflmao: :roflmao: I don't doubt it. I can't wait until I never have to see, or hear her again.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbofrog Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:07 pm

TheWoerus wrote:
SBF wrote:You know she only got voted for governor, because a lot of horny men wanted to imagine hatefucking her.

:roflmao: :roflmao: I don't doubt it. I can't wait until I never have to see, or hear her again.
Frankly, I hope that she ends up on top of the dissenting factions within the Republican party and ends up as an utterly unelectable leader, ensuring a democratic dynasty for at least 8 more years.

Turbofrog
mis'-e-ry (n.) 1. wretchedness of condition or circumstances. 2. Me.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:13 pm

Turbofrog wrote:
TheWoerus wrote:

Frankly, I hope that she ends up on top of the dissenting factions within the Republican party and ends up as an utterly unelectable leader, ensuring a democratic dynasty for at least 8 more years.

I think we're already seeing that in the making. Really, it's the party of Eisenhower versus the party of Reagan and the Bushes. Small 'c' conservative versus socially conservative evangelicals and big business lobbyists. I would love to see a return to the ideological days of old in the Republican party - the near libertarian restraint. I don't agree with that position, but it's respectable. It won't destroy the country.

Basically, in other words, if Obama is elected I think the Republican party will tear itself apart, and, if they're lucky they'll be able to get a Republican back in office in 2016.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:01 pm

You've heard that really terrible joke about Palin, right? What's the difference between Palin's mouth and her vagina?

Spoiler:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:02 pm

JaysonAych wrote:You've heard that really terrible joke about Palin, right? What's the difference between Palin's mouth and her vagina?

Spoiler:

Holy shit snap
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:28 pm

what's the spoiler tag?
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:29 pm

There's a button that says "Others." It's got the tag in there.

Or you could just type (openbracket)spoiler(closebracket)ADLSFKAJSDLFJ(openbracket)/spoiler(closebracket)
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbofrog Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:33 pm

JaysonAych wrote:You've heard that really terrible joke about Palin, right? What's the difference between Palin's mouth and her vagina?

Spoiler:

:roflmao: :roflmao:

That is horrible.

Turbofrog
mis'-e-ry (n.) 1. wretchedness of condition or circumstances. 2. Me.

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:35 pm

Turbofrog wrote:

Spoiler:

:roflmao: :roflmao:

That is horrible.

I felt absolutely ashamed for laughing uproariously over that.

Not because it slighted Palin, but because it slighted the mentally retarded.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:40 pm

[wow]penises[/wow]
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:40 pm

hahahahahahaha!
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:42 pm

What the shit :roflmao:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:43 pm

WoW

i wondered wtf it was, so i tried it with grand results.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:44 pm

let's try "hidden"
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:47 pm

Either that didn't work, or it worked beautifully depending on your intent
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:47 pm

:roflmao: i was thinking the same thing
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:49 pm

i'm going to "hide" more of my personal thoughts
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:52 pm

The sad part is I think he wishes that too
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:08 pm

i think he wishes he were in the building
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down