Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Presidents were able to met with the leaders of the USSR, then the President is able to meet with any other leader.

Go down

If Presidents were able to met with the leaders of the USSR, then the President is able to meet with any other leader. Empty If Presidents were able to met with the leaders of the USSR, then the President is able to meet with any other leader.

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:47 am

So McCain's stupid Obama wanting to meet with leaders of Iran, Venezuela, North Korea etc. being bad just makes me want to puke. They cry that Obama wants to meet with leaders as these especially the current flavour Iran who is said to hate the USA and wants to destroy Israel, is said to give weapons to kill US troops. Well you regressive twerps need to look at history.

US Presidents met with Soviet leaders of the only nation that was able to in 45 minutes or less wipe the USA off the map but they met so at even times when the USSR was giving weapons to its allies used to kill American soldiers and US allies. The USSR funded the weapons to see Arab nations attack Israel twice. But these things never stopped DIPLOMACY be it a Republican or a Democrat. But idiot regressive Republicans under McCain and his bitch Palin think the USA would stupid to talk to any nation that may not be a friend to it. Fuck all of these regressive idiots. How can you work out problems without discussion? McCain says he will meet these nations' leaders when they free all political prisoners, restore free elections and move to free economies. WELL THEN IDIOT THERE WOULD BE NOTHING MUCH TO TALK ABOUT! BTW other nations already ask such of the USA.
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down