Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I AM A God! Ladies and Gentlemen I give you The Falcon Manifesto thread

+13
GregTX
Turbofrog
Sleaze
The_Edge
zdc_LarryRX
Pete.Z
xtine
big_jesus
Omni
dunnas
JaysonAych
TheWoerus
Bluntman
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I AM A God! Ladies and Gentlemen I give you The Falcon Manifesto thread - Page 2 Empty Re: I AM A God! Ladies and Gentlemen I give you The Falcon Manifesto thread

Post by TheWoerus Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:36 pm

McCain's going lower and lower.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

I AM A God! Ladies and Gentlemen I give you The Falcon Manifesto thread - Page 2 Empty Re: I AM A God! Ladies and Gentlemen I give you The Falcon Manifesto thread

Post by Aristotle Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:39 pm

wrong thread genius
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:54 pm

Aristotle wrote:wrong thread genius

I DON"T FUCKING CARE ANYMORE MCCAIN CAN SUCK A LONG WARTY ONE
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:55 pm

TheWoerus wrote:
Aristotle wrote:wrong thread genius

I DON"T FUCKING CARE ANYMORE MCCAIN CAN SUCK A LONG WARTY ONE

:blowjobface: :millertime:

:gah
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:21 am

TheWoerus wrote:
GregTX wrote:god falcon was such a tool.

searching through the rotting corpse of AF can yield some jewels to loot.

Man it's like flipping through an old year book. It's kind of fun.

Wally, Class of 2000 rulz! Don't ever change!

--Jay
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleaze Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:48 pm

:smellywub:
Sleaze
Sleaze
I put the 'mo in emo.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:19 pm

Soul Ease wrote::smellywub:

You can't possibly.... McCain? Really dude? :curses:

Just kidding. [ :hump: ] :eww: [:hump:]
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleaze Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:18 pm

TheWoerus wrote:
Soul Ease wrote::smellywub:

You can't possibly.... McCain? Really dude? :curses:

Just kidding. [ :hump: ] :eww: [:hump:]

Uh. . .that was just aN ARBITRARY POST ON MY PART. . i HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE THREAD WAS ABOUT
Sleaze
Sleaze
I put the 'mo in emo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluntman Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:06 am

I love how we can weed out the psychos (There have been a few that come to mind.Like one that said this forum will go down without him :speedowethimself: ) and keep the gay homoerotic beastiality alive and well. :cheers: :talon2:
Bluntman
Bluntman

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:52 pm

I will get rich and embarras you all in the future!!!
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun May 03, 2009 5:20 am

JaysonAych wrote:And what the hell...let's put it here too...

I AM A God! Ladies and Gentlemen I give you The Falcon Manifesto thread - Page 2 2jdg7kw
I AM A God! Ladies and Gentlemen I give you The Falcon Manifesto thread - Page 2 2910zmw
I AM A God! Ladies and Gentlemen I give you The Falcon Manifesto thread - Page 2 2i6f2ah
I AM A God! Ladies and Gentlemen I give you The Falcon Manifesto thread - Page 2 27xot2r
I AM A God! Ladies and Gentlemen I give you The Falcon Manifesto thread - Page 2 5prj87
I AM A God! Ladies and Gentlemen I give you The Falcon Manifesto thread - Page 2 2e159gz

HAHAHA i forgot about that! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sun May 03, 2009 5:20 am

jayson always makes the best stuff..
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun May 03, 2009 3:28 pm

:hail:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun May 03, 2009 3:31 pm

I just hope that pants and BJ get the old AF put back up sometime soon...I'd hate to think of all that stuff lost forever.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun May 03, 2009 3:48 pm

should be about ready in 7-10 yrs.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluntman Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:02 am

Bluntman wrote:I love how we can weed out the psychos (There have been a few that come to mind.Like one that said this forum will go down without him :speedowethimself: ) and keep the gay homoerotic beastiality alive and well. :cheers: :talon2:
I miss those days...........LOL :speedowethimself: :roflmao: :bluntman:
Bluntman
Bluntman

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:06 am

JaysonAych wrote:I just hope that pants and BJ get the old AF put back up sometime soon...I'd hate to think of all that stuff lost forever.

haha seems AF's patented laziness is alive and thinking about kicking!
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:39 am

thewalrus wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:I just hope that pants and BJ get the old AF put back up sometime soon...I'd hate to think of all that stuff lost forever.

haha seems AF's patented laziness is alive and thinking about kicking!

I'm a patient man. I'm willing to wait another couple of years.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluntman Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:36 pm

I am reading Jay's Tapestry again and I am in tears. A true classic if you were old school and knew the story. :lol: :bluntman:
Bluntman
Bluntman

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:44 am

Bluntman wrote:I am reading Jay's Tapestry again and I am in tears. A true classic if you were old school and knew the story. :lol: :bluntman:

Me too.

lol@"bitche bitche" with the 2 dudes... HAHAHAHA
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2