Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCain helped create the Blackberry! Can't use email or a computer though.

3 posters

Go down

McCain helped create the Blackberry!  Can't use email or a computer though. Empty McCain helped create the Blackberry! Can't use email or a computer though.

Post by TheWoerus Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:58 am

TheWoerus
TheWoerus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

McCain helped create the Blackberry!  Can't use email or a computer though. Empty Re: McCain helped create the Blackberry! Can't use email or a computer though.

Post by Aristotle Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:08 pm

wow. that's the flimsiest claim laying i've ever seen.

good lawd, sista
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

McCain helped create the Blackberry!  Can't use email or a computer though. Empty Re: McCain helped create the Blackberry! Can't use email or a computer though.

Post by VS Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:16 pm

I love how this old fuck can't use a computer and now that he is catching flak for it he uses his captivity as a crutch AGAIN. This is fucking pathetic. If people vote for him because of sympathy they deserve to be gassed right in the voting booth.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:05 pm

so, senator, we see that you stole 500million dollars and paid for hookers.

'i was in nam.'

k. n/m.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:14 pm

Aristotle wrote:so, senator, we see that you stole 500million dollars and paid for hookers.

'i was in nam.'

k. n/m.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Senator, I noticed that you earmarked congressional funds for 'waste disposal services' and that numerous political opponents have recently gone missing. Can you explain this?

'Hanoi.....Hilton'

Our apologies sir.
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down