Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys.

+6
TheWoerus
Omni
Tailhappy
Aristotle
Olds
millertime
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hey guys. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey guys.

Post by millertime Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:23 pm

The project designed in such a rush that architects missed shit, structural engineers missed shit, structural steel subtrade missed all kinds of shit.

foundation has elevation and location problems, existing building tie in is a night-mare, the concrete slabs were done by a top rated company and every single slab has elevation tolerance problems.

Its no ones fault, its just fucking alberta trying to go 100mph. Everyone takes on too much work so you don't have enough experienced people looking far enough ahead to correct the problem before you are faced with it. And this project just seems to get the worst of it, Murphies fucking law I guess.

Les_Vipers_rule wrote:Oh ok, are you behind schedule? Or are costs going above budget? Or is the project just being run by guys who don't know what they are doing? Sorry if I'm out of step with all the details or if they have been discussed here already. Are you looking at getting it done before the cold sets in much?
millertime
millertime
Those who do not stand in awe of my woe and rue will suffer greatly at my hands
Those who do not stand in awe of my woe and rue will suffer greatly at my hands

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:28 pm

if it makes you feel any better, miller, that's about par for the course in america.
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Les_Vipers_rule Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:53 pm

I guess you can just collect your pay and move on down the road after the build. Let them clean up the mess eh?
Les_Vipers_rule
Les_Vipers_rule
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.
The only thing that excites me anymore is ennui.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:02 am

yep :roflmao:
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2