Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird clubbing night

+7
TheWoerus
ascona
sonicmæse
ryguy79
Aristotle
Honor
The_Edge
11 posters

Go down

Weird clubbing night Empty Weird clubbing night

Post by The_Edge Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:11 am

So there's this bitch teasing me, getting all over me and shit. I get close, she moves her ass into me. I touch her ARM, she is like "wtf? WTF?!" So I back off and keep dancing. Some minutes later, she gets mad because I'm not touching her. Seriously wtf?

Anyway, later I am outside smoking with a friend. Some asian douchebag with a hairdo like those guys we make fun of (all spiky like goku) asks me for a cigarrette, I have none. I am friendly, I tell him I don't have any, but I do have a lighter in case he does find one. He tells me "thanks for fricking nothing". So then I put my lighter in my pocket, knowing NO ONE ELSE HAS A LIGHTER, and say "well then, then you're getting fricking nothing to light your cigarrete with". Mr. Goku wannabe fag gets the cigarrette and.. no lighter. He comes to me (I didn't see him coming) and GRABS MY CIGARRETTE FROM MY MOUTH. Ashes fall to my shirt. Nothing happened, I didn't get burnt, but decide to make a huge deal out of it. I go like "oohh! WHAT THE HELL!!! OHH!!! MY SHIIIRRTTTT!" (Nothing happened to it). In an even bigger douchebag move, he tells me in front of my friend "ok, how much for your shirt?"

In that moment, I get really pissed off and tell him "you couldn't afford it". He opens his mouth, tries to say something, he doesn't know what to say... so he just jumps over me.

Some security guy grabs him before he touches me, he gets kicked out of the club. Goodbye douche.
The_Edge
The_Edge
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Weird clubbing night Empty Re: Weird clubbing night

Post by Honor Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:18 pm

donut?
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:10 pm

honor man wrote:donut?

Could be donut, but he was asian. heheee
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:43 pm

haha man rod you have the worst luck at clubs. :roflmao:

at least security chucked him out, though. better than getting into a fight.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by ryguy79 Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:24 pm

sounds like some pent up "i never get laid" male aggression on both parts

Last edited by ryguy79 on Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
ryguy79
ryguy79
I'm so weary and tired of the world's weariness and tiredness.

Back to top Go down

Post by sonicmæse Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:14 pm

where do you live?

i went out clubbin on friday night for the first time in a long time in seattle and had a weird encounter with a girl from corporate. drinks were pretty reasonable though, 4$ wells on a friday.

sonicmæse
Drinking a refreshing glass of my tears

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:39 pm

who cares about fags anyway.
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWoerus Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:58 pm

Something similar happened to me a little while back. I was at a pub / club with some friends of the s/o. This one guy was harassing one of the women fairly consistently so I told him to back off. He said, "Yeah, who's going to make me". I responded, "well, me" to which he replied, "Yeah, you and what army".

I had just watched Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade the night before, so I quoted Charlemagne: "Let my armies be the rocks and the trees, and the birds of the sky".

He started coming at me like he was ready to pound the ever living crap out me. Fortunately a girl told him to leave me alone and he left.

:gah
TheWoerus
TheWoerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluntman Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:27 pm

TheWoerus wrote:Something similar happened to me a little while back. I was at a pub / club with some friends of the s/o. This one guy was harassing one of the women fairly consistently so I told him to back off. He said, "Yeah, who's going to make me". I responded, "well, me" to which he replied, "Yeah, you and what army".

I had just watched Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade the night before, so I quoted Charlemagne: "Let my armies be the rocks and the trees, and the birds of the sky".

He started coming at me like he was ready to pound the ever living crap out me. Fortunately a girl told him to leave me alone and he left.

Tits conquer all. :blowjobface:
Bluntman
Bluntman

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:06 am

ryguy79 wrote:sounds like some pent up "i never get laid" mail aggression on both parts

I never did any aggression...
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:07 am

TheWoerus wrote:Something similar happened to me a little while back. I was at a pub / club with some friends of the s/o. This one guy was harassing one of the women fairly consistently so I told him to back off. He said, "Yeah, who's going to make me". I responded, "well, me" to which he replied, "Yeah, you and what army".

LOL

I'd have been like ":hmmm: " if I had heard that hehee
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:13 am

The_Edge wrote:

LOL

I'd have been like ":hmmm: " if I had heard that hehee

no you wouldn't. you'd be all like Woe
cause you're a whiney faggot
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleaze Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:13 pm

The answer is simple. . .get really drunk. . .fight the dude. . wrestle if you can before he lands a good punch and knocks you out, then puke on him. . don't let him go and keep puking. . . .puke with all your might. .
Sleaze
Sleaze
I put the 'mo in emo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:42 pm

Cunt punt
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:10 pm

Dive bars. Where ashes are supposed to be on your fucking shirt.
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down