Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't think I ever showed you all this...

+5
Swerve
thewalrus
SBF
Tailhappy
JaysonAych
9 posters

Go down

I don't think I ever showed you all this... Empty I don't think I ever showed you all this...

Post by JaysonAych Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:59 am

7 years ago, back on the old AF when I was trying to learn how to use Flash, I set about trying to create an animated AF short, and maybe create a few more here and there if it was received well.

Pretty fucking sad, yeah.

Like most other things I've set out to accomplish, I never finished it.  BUT!  I was looking through some old files and found my folder with all my incomplete work.  Thought I'd share.

See if you can guess who all these handsome people are supposed to be...

I don't think I ever showed you all this... Mk8zk5

So the opening was going to show a Matrix-ised city, with the caption "SOMEWHERE ON THE INTERNET..."

And then it panned to a few locations...

I don't think I ever showed you all this... 25tk9xv
I don't think I ever showed you all this... Xank0p
I don't think I ever showed you all this... 24njgjs
and then finally...
I don't think I ever showed you all this... Ouci6b

A few interior shots and backgrounds...
I don't think I ever showed you all this... 2duawxl
The doorway to the Newfoundland forum...
I don't think I ever showed you all this... Rus8r8
Music, Guitars, and Sega Saturns...
I don't think I ever showed you all this... 20ici7m

The episode was going to open with Camaro bursting in...
I don't think I ever showed you all this... 1z4ygpd

...and breathlessly telling everyone, "You guys, so I was driving around today doing dead digs and stuff, and I saw this epic drag race between a Nova SS, a Bugatti Veyron, and a unicorn..."
I don't think I ever showed you all this... Fwknz7

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, until Storm gets pissed off and says he's tired of all of Camaro's stupid stories and challenges him to a duel, the loser being banned from AF forever.  But he lets Camaro decide the terms of the duel.  Camaro picks the most logical way to settle scores in the mid-2000's.

I don't think I ever showed you all this... F3vtbn

I remember there was a gag where the judges panel included Xtine, and Camaro's all like, "That doesn't seem entirely fair, does it?" and after a long silence someone just says, "Fuck it, let's go."

And then Camaro bursts into song.  I can't remember for the life of me what the song was going to be, but it was going to be a big dramatic thing and highly appropriate.

EDIT: Oh shit, I think this file is a clue...

I don't think I ever showed you all this... 2uepd1x

Storm then goes to the mic and says, "This is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen." The judges immediately and unanimously declare Storm the winner and Camaro is banned.  The episode ends with him returning with a mustache and telling some other crazy-ass story.

Hahahahaha funny. :jay:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

I don't think I ever showed you all this... Empty Re: I don't think I ever showed you all this...

Post by Tailhappy Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:24 am

Oh man, that would have been epic.

Also, Zeke-fro. wub 
Tailhappy
Tailhappy
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

I don't think I ever showed you all this... Empty Re: I don't think I ever showed you all this...

Post by JaysonAych Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:58 pm

I have a huge collection of AFer photos also in this folder for reference material. I was planning on getting as many people as possible in on this at one point. I need to post some of these...
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:37 pm

Lol I would hate to see what I look like. :lol:
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:40 pm

Oh man! How did I miss this?

Also - I totally remember doing up that Camaro Pear picture. Fantastic.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:43 pm

Also - dude, you need to post some of these pictures. Talk about a retrospective.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:58 am

thewalrus wrote:Also - dude, you need to post some of these pictures.  Talk about a retrospective.
Here's a big pile of degenerates :) https://imgur.com/a/0sAYj
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:00 am

That is fairly insane but I remember a lot of work going into AF posts in general back then. And that is the best collection of random photos anywhere.
Even I don't still have those photos of me...but I would like them for my Movember records...

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:09 am

Man, so many memories. I wonder what Camaro is doing these days. I'm pretty sure his name was Josh Fisher, Fischer if anyone can find him on Facebook or something.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by ascona Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:13 pm

lol i'm on the imgurs. twice.
ascona
ascona

http://tutter.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:45 pm

Holy nostalgia!

Milenniahead or whatever. I liked that dude. He was our token homie.

Shit, even I am in there.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:02 am

Yeah you're behind that arm.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:08 pm

Honor wrote:Yeah you're behind that arm.
:gah 
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete.Z Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:20 pm

Holy shit, that picture of me.....
Pete.Z
Pete.Z
Guess I'm still Ray Bolger.
Guess I'm still Ray Bolger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down