Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quoting

2 posters

Go down

Quoting Empty Quoting

Post by Talon Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:16 pm

So I've noticed things have been different with the site. But, when I quote someone it won't let my type anywhere but in his or her quote box.  I cannot click out of it. Anyone else having this?  I am using Chrome...
Talon
Talon
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Quoting Empty Re: Quoting

Post by JaysonAych Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:47 am

Talon wrote:So I've noticed things have been different with the site. But, when I quote someone it won't let my type anywhere but in his or her quote box.  I cannot click out of it. Anyone else having this?  I am using Chrome...

There's a bug and it's being fixed by forumotion, but I found a way to code a temporary fix.  See if it works for you now :)
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:50 am

JaysonAych wrote:

Talon wrote:So I've noticed things have been different with the site. But, when I quote someone it won't let my type anywhere but in his or her quote box.  I cannot click out of it. Anyone else having this?  I am using Chrome...

There's a bug and it's being fixed by forumotion, but I found a way to code a temporary fix.  See if it works for you now :)

Seems to be...  :cheers:
Talon
Talon
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum