Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Anyone Even Look in Here Anymore? (Evo & STI)

+2
Tailhappy
Talon
6 posters

Go down

Does Anyone Even Look in Here Anymore? (Evo & STI) Empty Does Anyone Even Look in Here Anymore? (Evo & STI)

Post by Talon Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:01 pm

My buddy just bought a 2011 STI so we took our cars out for pics. I haven't taken pictures of my car in forever. Anyway, some of the better ones...

Does Anyone Even Look in Here Anymore? (Evo & STI) P9015812_RAWb

Does Anyone Even Look in Here Anymore? (Evo & STI) P9015830_RAWb

Does Anyone Even Look in Here Anymore? (Evo & STI) P9015829_RAWb

Does Anyone Even Look in Here Anymore? (Evo & STI) P9015824_RAWb

Does Anyone Even Look in Here Anymore? (Evo & STI) P9015871_RAWb

Does Anyone Even Look in Here Anymore? (Evo & STI) P9015868_RAWb

Does Anyone Even Look in Here Anymore? (Evo & STI) P9015900_RAWb

Talon
Talon
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Does Anyone Even Look in Here Anymore? (Evo & STI) Empty Re: Does Anyone Even Look in Here Anymore? (Evo & STI)

Post by Tailhappy Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:08 pm

AF is so slow I check EVERY new topic. :cheers:

Nice pics.

I noticed the camera above the cars in the last pic. I wonder if anyone saw you....
Tailhappy
Tailhappy
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Does Anyone Even Look in Here Anymore? (Evo & STI) Empty Re: Does Anyone Even Look in Here Anymore? (Evo & STI)

Post by Honor Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:18 pm

Looks really good with the red taillight overlays. I have almost the same kind but mine is smoked in the center.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:19 pm

Haha, I am not too worried. That is our old high school, which is now the middle school. The pic with my car in front of the warn down building is where we went to middle school. That building was an annex, the middle school itself was demolished.

The pic of the two cars in the Grange parking lot is where a bunch of us would get together and play roller hockey (there is a brick wall on the side of the parking lot we used as a backstop, which I was standing on when I took the pic) because it was near his house.

It was very nostalgic going to these locations...
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:05 am

Awesome photos...and awesome cars!
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:30 pm

Talon wrote:Haha, I am not too worried. That is our old high school, which is now the middle school. The pic with my car in front of the warn down building is where we went to middle school. That building was an annex, the middle school itself was demolished.

The pic of the two cars in the Grange parking lot is where a bunch of us would get together and play roller hockey (there is a brick wall on the side of the parking lot we used as a backstop, which I was standing on when I took the pic) because it was near his house.

You're car is definitely the besterest looking!!

By the way. This roller hockey game of which you speak. What were the rules of your games? Is it a same goal for both teams game or separate goals.

I'm assuming the former, although I don't know what a backstop acttaly means. We used to play a soccer game with a crushed coke can with what I am assuming are similar rules.
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:42 pm

dunnas wrote:
Talon wrote:Haha, I am not too worried. That is our old high school, which is now the middle school. The pic with my car in front of the warn down building is where we went to middle school. That building was an annex, the middle school itself was demolished.

You're car is definitely the besterest looking!!

By the way. This roller hockey game of which you speak. What were the rules of your games? Is it a same goal for both teams game or separate goals.

I'm assuming the former, although I don't know what a backstop acttaly means. We used to play a soccer game with a crushed coke can with what I am assuming are similar rules.

Thanks.

Yea, roller hockey. We only had one goal so it was take-backs... otherwise it would be break-away after break-away.

All I mean by a backstop is there was a brick wall behind where we'd set up the goal, so if/when someone missed the net it would just hit the wall and we wouldn't have to chase the ball/puck. The lot was in a lot better shape back then; that was probably 20 years ago. :zachsgotgas:

Last edited by Talon on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Couple more...

Does Anyone Even Look in Here Anymore? (Evo & STI) P9015810

Does Anyone Even Look in Here Anymore? (Evo & STI) P9015811
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:49 pm

Oh shit. That acid rain is bad up your way I take it. ^_^
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:06 pm

:lol:
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:56 pm

Thank god I put that acid rain clause in my auto insurance!
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:59 pm

Buddy just sent me this after I stopped by and saw it in pieces. Should have it back in the car and on the road before it snows. Maybe.

Does Anyone Even Look in Here Anymore? (Evo & STI) 65679810

All Evos and STis should have 550hp.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:03 pm

^Is this the same buddy who's car is always down?
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:12 am

:lol:

Yes, but more the fault of the shop that did the work last time, plus his work schedule and 14 other cars he has to drive/work on/let sit and collect dust.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum