Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AF Forza 3 Racing League

+11
dunnas
LX-R
thewalrus
Turbofrog
VS
Aristotle
Swerve
Tailhappy
JaysonAych
Honor
SBF
15 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

AF Forza 3 Racing League - Page 15 Empty Re: AF Forza 3 Racing League

Post by Honor Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:01 pm

Forza is better in so many ways.
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:59 pm

JaysonAych wrote:I've heard that the AI is largely the same early on, though it does get more aggressive as you level up, but it takes until you get to, like, level 20 or so before that happens.

I'd have to play to see how it is, but what I've read thus far has not impressed me much. I'd love to play online with 16-car fields, (maybe even with the 20% of the car lineup that has damage, cockpits, and high poly-counts!) but other than that, it sounds like they didn't do too much.
I picked up GT5 on launch day but didn't play it until last night. Jumped straight into multiplayer with 3 others. the lounge system is really cool. You can go to free practice and back to the lobby as much as you like while waiting for people or what not. The selected track is already loaded too while you're in the lobby so it cuts right down on any loading. We were using the shuffle option that automatically gives you a car (we didn't use anything better than stock 3000GT, Integra type S, etc during the session, except for a NASCAR race to finish with) and you can select the level of gap between performance that is allowed. Also it will give the better cars to the people that came last the previous race. Voice chat actually works perfectly fine too, although my headset I ordered hadn't turned up yet so I used a keyboard to chat in the chat area that is also part of the lounge (and will come up if a message is typed while your driving) while be able to hear what the others were saying.

The cars seem to handle quite realistically but the colisions are still laughably bad. There is also some rather weird shit, like the triggers not being assigned to accelerate and brake by default. I also fucked up setting them myself so had to race the first race with accelerate on the left. :lol:
dunnas
dunnas
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:22 am

Oh and my cables came in yesterday so I played Forza for the first time in months last night. Man I missed that game. wub
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:44 pm

Clockbreaker wrote:Forza is better in so many ways.

Get off your knees for Forza, jeez.

I have GT5 and am at level 20 right now (I know that will only mean something to Dunners at this point). I am not going to lie, they dropped the ball on a lot of stuff, most notably the AI is still retarded. They drive the line regardless whether you're there or not. Most of the time it's not a big deal... you just bump a few times and that's that. On some of the license tests you can get DQ'ed by having the computer hit you. That is retarded, but there are only a few races that qualify for that. The other thing is there is no in-cab view for 'used' cars, only new ones. That's also lame. There are just little things that they missed. It’s almost as though Sony said, “Ok, you have to release it this day… no more set backs.”

“But we haven’t’ done X, Y, and Z yet.”

“Don’t care, get it out.”

But, that said, the game is friggen fun as hell to play. I've played more GT5 since I got it last week than Forza 3 since it came out, what, like 16 months ago? The in-cab views are done really well and cars like the S15 have a working boost gauge, and that Lexus LFA has the most bad ass tach ever... the back lights up green when you get close to redline, then red, then blinks red. And you can actually see the fucking gauges in this game, unlike Forza.

The Karts are also a blast; they have the Top Gear Test Track; you can even create your own track, though I haven't gotten too much into that. The Rallying is also pretty cool. Tossed some snows/ dirts on my Evo and was tearing it up.

My cars went Miata, RSX-S, Evo IX, Murci LP670. That thing is a monster. The game puts very high emphasis on tires, which is good. The first mod you should buy, IMO, just like real life. Their rendition of The Ring is the best yet.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:18 pm

So is it true you can't upgrade your brakes at all?y
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:24 pm

someone posted this on reddit.

the reason why GT5's AI sucks so much :roflmao:

AF Forza 3 Racing League - Page 15 MFVka
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:25 pm

right click and view the whole image, otherwise you can't see the lolz
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:19 pm

Clockbreaker wrote:right click and view the whole image, otherwise you can't see the lolz

I must be missing something... what's so funny? (Yes, I viewed the whole image)
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:28 pm

2nd place driver, HURRR!!!!! AF Forza 3 Racing League - Page 15 EGImage
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:35 pm

Some screens I took.

A little of the Karting action. These things are too cool. My buddy and I were having a good time playing online karts, one on one. Basically doing 180s and smashing into each other. :roflmao:

AF Forza 3 Racing League - Page 15 Tokyo_10

Evo'ing it up in the dirt. wub

AF Forza 3 Racing League - Page 15 Liage_10

Whoever thinks that adding NASCAR to the game was a waste is an idiot. These things are insane. One of the better in cab views. Doing my best getting the free Toyota around The Ring. :rapist:

AF Forza 3 Racing League - Page 15 Narbur10

And the love of my GT5... Murci SV670. wub

AF Forza 3 Racing League - Page 15 Grand_10
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Clockbreaker wrote:someone posted this on reddit.

Really? That's it? That's why GT5 sucks so bad because there's a AI named H. Keller? Who cares? Why does that matter? Probably why I didn't even notice in the screenshot because I don't care; I'm to busy tearing up the track to care what the AI is called. :shrug:

I don't even know why I bother posting about GT5, especially in this thread. Most of you are so biased you won't even give the game a chance and have already made up your minds, even though Dunners and I are the only ones who've put decent time [any time?] into it. We both seem to be enjoying the shit out of GT5, but what do we know? :bluntman:
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:12 am

Talon wrote:

Really? That's it? That's why GT5 sucks so bad because there's a AI named H. Keller? Who cares? Why does that matter? Probably why I didn't even notice in the screenshot because I don't care; I'm to busy tearing up the track to care what the AI is called. :shrug:

I don't even know why I bother posting about GT5, especially in this thread. Most of you are so biased you won't even give the game a chance and have already made up your minds, even though Dunners and I are the only ones who've put decent time [any time?] into it. We both seem to be enjoying the shit out of GT5, but what do we know? :bluntman:
I'm pretty sure it's only a joke. :sids motherfuckin a

I've still only played it the one night and only done Multiplayer, License tests, go karts and the top gear Kombi race so I really don't know what the regular AI is like.
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:22 am

Talon wrote:Really? That's it? That's why GT5 sucks so bad because there's a AI named H. Keller? Who cares? Why does that matter? Probably why I didn't even notice in the screenshot because I don't care; I'm to busy tearing up the track to care what the AI is called. :shrug:

He didn't say, "That's why GT5 sucks so bad." He said, "The reason why GT5's AI sucks so much." And now that I see what the joke was, yeah that's kinda funny that one of the AI drivers is named H. Keller...it wasn't a huge flame against the entire game. Calm down, dude.

Talon wrote:I don't even know why I bother posting about GT5, especially in this thread.

I don't know why either, especially since it's the "AF Forza 3 Racing League" thread. I don't know how you could post about GT5 here and think you're not going to get some dissenting opinion.

Talon wrote:Most of you are so biased you won't even give the game a chance and have already made up your minds, even though Dunners and I are the only ones who've put decent time [any time?] into it. We both seem to be enjoying the shit out of GT5, but what do we know? :bluntman:

If I had a PS3, I'd certainly give the game a chance, but I'm not buying an entirely new console just for the sake of trying out a game that, according to the majority of the reviews I've seen, has been programmed with some baffling choices given the game's epic lead time. It does seem like a game I'd have fun with, and I'd especially love to have fuller car fields, but aside from that, the game doesn't have appreciably more content over Forza 3 to justify dropping the cash to try it out. But if I already had a PS3, hell yeah I'd try it out. And to address this "you're so biased" statement, before GT5's release, your previous posts in this thread were all basically to come in and say, "(to paraphrase) You guys are still playing Forza? Jeez, I popped it in a couple of days ago for the first time in a year and I forgot how much this game sucks, what with a few cars having gauges cut off by the wheel, and that stupid pre-race revving animation." And with those relatively small faults juxtaposed with the fact that in about 800 of the cars in GT5 you can't see any gauges at all, and all the faults that you admitted GT5 has, to come into a Forza thread and cry fanboyism is quite ironic.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:39 am

JaysonAych wrote:
If I had a PS3, I'd certainly give the game a chance, but I'm not buying an entirely new console just for the sake of trying out a game that, according to the majority of the reviews I've seen, has been programmed with some baffling choices given the game's epic lead time. It does seem like a game I'd have fun with, and I'd especially love to have fuller car fields, but aside from that, the game doesn't have appreciably more content over Forza 3 to justify dropping the cash to try it out. But if I already had a PS3, hell yeah I'd try it out.

This
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:56 am

Talon wrote:

I'm going to give it a chance. Someone will probably give it to me for Christmas. I'm just annoyed that there are still the issues there are with it considering they took like 5 fucking years to make it. They don't even seem like they try to keep up with stuff other franchises do. Can you still not repaint your used cars?
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:02 am

Talon, if I took Forza 3 and slapped a GT5 sticker on it you'd have loved it. Jus sayin..
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:05 am

JaysonAych wrote:

Talon wrote:Really? That's it? That's why GT5 sucks so bad because there's a AI named H. Keller? Who cares? Why does that matter? Probably why I didn't even notice in the screenshot because I don't care; I'm to busy tearing up the track to care what the AI is called. :shrug:

He didn't say, "That's why GT5 sucks so bad." He said, "The reason why GT5's AI sucks so much." And now that I see what the joke was, yeah that's kinda funny that one of the AI drivers is named H. Keller...it wasn't a huge flame against the entire game. Calm down, dude.

Talon wrote:I don't even know why I bother posting about GT5, especially in this thread.

I don't know why either, especially since it's the "AF Forza 3 Racing League" thread. I don't know how you could post about GT5 here and think you're not going to get some dissenting opinion.

Talon wrote:Most of you are so biased you won't even give the game a chance and have already made up your minds, even though Dunners and I are the only ones who've put decent time [any time?] into it. We both seem to be enjoying the shit out of GT5, but what do we know? :bluntman:

If I had a PS3, I'd certainly give the game a chance, but I'm not buying an entirely new console just for the sake of trying out a game that, according to the majority of the reviews I've seen, has been programmed with some baffling choices given the game's epic lead time. It does seem like a game I'd have fun with, and I'd especially love to have fuller car fields, but aside from that, the game doesn't have appreciably more content over Forza 3 to justify dropping the cash to try it out. But if I already had a PS3, hell yeah I'd try it out. And to address this "you're so biased" statement, before GT5's release, your previous posts in this thread were all basically to come in and say, "(to paraphrase) You guys are still playing Forza? Jeez, I popped it in a couple of days ago for the first time in a year and I forgot how much this game sucks, what with a few cars having gauges cut off by the wheel, and that stupid pre-race revving animation." And with those relatively small faults juxtaposed with the fact that in about 800 of the cars in GT5 you can't see any gauges at all, and all the faults that you admitted GT5 has, to come into a Forza thread and cry fanboyism is quite ironic.

I didn't say GT5 was perfect. If fact, I believe the very first sentence I posted about the game in this tread was "I am disappointed… especially for the time they were given" or something to that sort without going back and looking. I have quite a few complaints - and I've posted them on other boards but don't feel like adding fuel to the fire here. They fucked some shit up and left some things out, but what they got right, they got WAY right, which leads to a better driving experience (which is what these games are all about, yea?) than Forza, IMO. You’re both right, the cars bought used don’t have an in-cab view; and, no, you can’t upgrade your brakes. But, you can drive a NASCAR around Sarthe, a Kart around Tsckuba [sp?], and put your McLaren F1 on dirt tires and rally it. Can you do any of that in Forza? No. I guess I am not so worried about what I can’t do and more about what I can. Besides, I’d rather half the cars' in-cab views be beautiful and half non-existent, than all of them half-assed where you can’t even see the gauges… but that’s just me.

And believe me, I am not trying to convince anyone to go buy a PS3 for this game – I don’t know where I said that or implied that at all. All I was saying is I’ve got a lot of time into BOTH games so I feel I can better comment on their pluses and minuses than someone who sees H. Keller on the side bar and thinks the AI sucks because of it. If you have played it and think the AI sucks for other reasons, so be it… but because of a name (which was probably just a random computer generated name anyway) on the side? I just don’t get it.

I guess I could have started a new thread, but others started talking about GT5 here and there was conversation about it so I figured I’d just add it here. I’ve had the game for a week, have played it probably 20 hours, and only first commented on it yesterday. I’ll try to keep competing driving game comments out of the Forza only thread from now on. :cheers:

Last edited by Talon on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:06 am

Clockbreaker wrote:Honor, if I took GT5 and slapped a Forza 3 sticker on it you'd have loved it. Jus sayin..

Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:09 am

lol i knew that was coming.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:10 am

Clockbreaker wrote:
Talon wrote:

I'm going to give it a chance. Someone will probably give it to me for Christmas. I'm just annoyed that there are still the issues there are with it considering they took like 5 fucking years to make it. They don't even seem like they try to keep up with stuff other franchises do. Can you still not repaint your used cars?

Ok, fair enough, I said the same thing.

You can paint any car (except NASCARs maybe?). However, you can only paint a car the color of another car you have. For example, if you buy a red Miata and want to make it black you can’t until you buy or win a black car. I don’t know why they did that but it’s pretty stupid.

However, I am not really into making custom paint jobs like Jayson is, so it doesn’t really bother me much. The only thing I cared about was making my RSX black and Evo blue. :bluntman:

Last edited by Talon on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:11 am

and stop looking into the helen keller thing so much. it was just a silly joke.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:13 am

Clockbreaker wrote:and stop looking into the helen keller thing so much. it was just a silly joke.

:suspense:
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:15 am

Talon wrote:
Clockbreaker wrote:
Talon wrote:

You can paint any car (except NASCARs maybe?). However, you can only paint a car the color of another car you have. For example, if you buy a red Miata and want to make it black you can’t until you buy or win a black car. I don’t know why they did that but it’s pretty stupid.

However, I am not really into making custom paint jobs like Jayson is, so it doesn’t really bother me much. The only thing I cared about was making my RSX black and Evo blue. :bluntman:

Yeah, see alot of the things I'm hearing about GT5 it seems like they intentionally made it stupid. The paint thing, no brake upgrades, AI crashing into you penalizes you, etc. At least most of the problems with Forza seem to be a result of laziness or oversight.

Last edited by Clockbreaker on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:16 am

Talon wrote:
Clockbreaker wrote:and stop looking into the helen keller thing so much. it was just a silly joke.

well yeah, i havent played the game yet so i dont know about the AI. but i've heard it still sucks. hence the hellen keller thing.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:10 pm

Clockbreaker wrote:
Talon wrote:
Clockbreaker wrote:
Talon wrote:

Yeah, see alot of the things I'm hearing about GT5 it seems like they intentionally made it stupid. The paint thing, no brake upgrades, AI crashing into you penalizes you, etc. At least most of the problems with Forza seem to be a result of laziness or oversight.

This is all pretty true. They backed off the black flag shit quite a bit (relative to Prolog). It's still there but only in races where you're racing the clock and you smash into a wall or another car or something - rally races mostely. I've only seen like three or four and only one really hurt me. Prolog seemed to black flag the hell out of me even in a regular race, but they don't do that anymore.

The AI will still run into you. If you get a good run and divebomb into a corner, the AI will most likely still try to drive the line (not always, but 50% of the time) and bump into you. Typically this has little to no concequence. I have been DQ'ed in some of the license tests because an AI car rammed into me. :grrr:

There are other instances where it works perfectly. I was doing a license test at Monza in an F430 and dove into the final turn before the final straight. There was an XJ220 on my outside and he stayed there throughout the turn; we went in side-by-side and came out side-by-side. Becuase I had the inside I was able to gain ground on him, but since he was on the outside I wasn't able to track out so he had the momentum on the straight. We were side-by-side the whole straight and I ended up losing my a hair (I don't think the F430 could out drag an XJ220 in real life), but it was a damn good race.

Like I said before, there is a lot of little shit that they left out or forgot about or something... which given the time they took, there are no excuses. The best way to upgrade your brakes is tires and weight reduction mods. :phartz:
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:48 pm

Id love to hear their explanation on the brake issue. You could upgrade your brakes in the other games.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by LX-R Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:52 pm

Tire physics suck in Forza...just sayin....

LX-R
Why hast [INSERT DEITY HERE] forsaken me?

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:27 am

Talon wrote:But, you can drive a NASCAR around Sarthe, a Kart around Tsckuba [sp?], and put your McLaren F1 on dirt tires and rally it. Can you do any of that in Forza? No. I guess I am not so worried about what I can’t do and more about what I can.

Actually, you can drive a NASCAR around Sarthe in Forza. It's one from two years ago and you'll have to either buy a paint job from the Storefront or make it yourself, but hey... :roflmao:

Talon wrote:Besides, I’d rather half the cars' in-cab views be beautiful and half non-existent, than all of them half-assed where you can’t even see the gauges… but that’s just me.

Half of the GT5 cockpits non-existent? More like 80% of them. And all of the Forza ones? Please don't exaggerate. I did a YouTube search for "Forza 3 cockpit." Of the top 10 results on the first page, 8 of them showed cockpits with unobstructed gauges. Yeah, there's a small number of cars that have some obstructions and it's really crappy that it seems no one ever checked those cars to see if the steering wheel angle was right for the driver view. But to say they're ALL like that is ridiculous. I'd rather that 20% of a library of fully-rendered cockpits have some obstructed gauges than to have 80% of the cars have no cockpits at all... but that's just me.

Talon wrote:All I was saying is I’ve got a lot of time into BOTH games so I feel I can better comment on their pluses and minuses than someone who sees H. Keller on the side bar and thinks the AI sucks because of it. If you have played it and think the AI sucks for other reasons, so be it… but because of a name (which was probably just a random computer generated name anyway) on the side? I just don’t get it.

And like I said, it was just meant as a joke. No need to take it so seriously.

Talon wrote:I guess I could have started a new thread, but others started talking about GT5 here and there was conversation about it so I figured I’d just add it here. I’ve had the game for a week, have played it probably 20 hours, and only first commented on it yesterday. I’ll try to keep competing driving game comments out of the Forza only thread from now on. :cheers:

I don't care if you post about GT5 here or start a new thread or whatever you want to do. All I'm saying is that if you've come into a thread and talk negative about a game that people in the thread enjoy, you shouldn't be surprised when you come into that same thread to talk about a competing game you enjoy to see some negative talk about that as well. That's all.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:41 am

I would also buy GT5 if I had a PS3. Or if someone GAVE me one.

I have owned every other GT title for the PS2, and was actually looking forward to buying a PS3 just for GT5.

Reason I got a 360 is because GT4 was getting long in the tooth, Forza3 was coming out, and I made the decision to abandon the console I had used since gamer puberty.

I may go back someday, but unlike some richer people, I can only afford one console, and only have time for one game. So for now its Forza and the 360.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:25 am

I loved the GT series and never really liked my brief encounters with the previous Forza games. But the handling in FM3 feels just about right.
I hardly ever play games so a PS3 and GT5 isn't going to happen, but hopefully friends will pick up copies shortly. One of my best mates owns all the consoles and seems to buy at least one game per week, but he annoyingly doesn't care much for car games. I got him FM3 for his birthday and I think we've played no more than twice...

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:47 am

yeah, not many cars in forza actually have the dash blocked off. out of my 150 or so cars i can only think of one or two at the most that do. quite a few of the race spec cars have non-working digital displays though, so you have to use the in game gauges if you want to know how fast you're going or your RPMS, etc.

but it's not nearly a big of a deal as talon makes it out to be imo.

Last edited by Clockbreaker on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:50 am

the only thing that sucks about dash view is that you have no peripheral vision. not that you do in any other view, but at least in bumper cam you can see if youre about to turn right into the guy next to you.

and yes, i know you can shift the camera left or right to check, but that can be tricky to do when you're driving without losing control.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:07 am

Clockbreaker wrote:and yes, i know you can shift the camera left or right to check, but that can be tricky to do when you're driving without losing control.

Yeah, it's just not feasible while on the move. I think instead of having the view "free move" to where you point the right thumbstick, it should just snap to a predetermined point regardless of where in the 90-degree arc to the right or left that you put the stick. That way you don't have to think about holding the stick steady on a specific point...it'll just look off to the side in the same spot no matter where on the right you hold it.

I also wouldn't mind if they put some sort of a marker at the edge of the screen when a car gets next to you so you can know not to hit them.

Hopefully the next iteration of FM will make use of Kinect for head tracking, too.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:04 am

Hello, what do we have here?

http://majornelson.com/archive/2010/12/02/coming-soon-to-the-xbox-live-marketplace-2-dec.aspx

Xbox Game Add-Ons:

December 8: Pinball FX 2: Marvel Comic Table Pack, 800 Microsoft Points
December 14: Forza Motorsport 3 Community Choice Classics Pack , 400 Microsoft Points

JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:47 pm

Is that the DeLorean pack I hope?
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:52 pm

No, that's the Jalopnik. DeLorean and Syclone. Mmmmm..... wait. Community Choice. Maybe it is. Huh. About time. I still want the damn LF-A, but I'm not paying for the Ultimate...... maybe I'll win the car pack, or they'll release it DLC after X-mas.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:56 pm

Maybe it wasn't the gauges being covered... maybe it was some that didn't work and the guy must of had telekinetic powers to be able to shift the car without moving his hands. I don't remember, I had a laundry list of stuff that annoyed me... as I do in GT5.

Anyway, what ever... you guys play your game and I'll play mine. You're all a bunch of doodieheads anyway. :smellywub:
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:59 pm

Clockbreaker wrote:Is that the DeLorean pack I hope?

The DeLorean is in GT5, but I've only seen it in the used lot once. It was $80,000 and probably doesn't have an in-cab view so I passed. :curses:
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:03 pm

They fixed the shifting thing with a patch. He shifts now, even if he is driving a Grand National or something.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:03 am

Clockbreaker wrote:They fixed the shifting thing with a patch. He shifts now, even if he is driving a Grand National or something.

Yeah, except some cars (I'm looking at you, Evo X) clearly have shift paddles, and the retard reaches down to the console to change gears anyways. :thwak:
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next