Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUCK THE FUCKING HURRICANES FUCKING FAGGOTS

+4
thewalrus
Talon
zdc_LarryRX
Aristotle
8 posters

:: Sports

Go down

FUCK THE FUCKING HURRICANES FUCKING FAGGOTS Empty FUCK THE FUCKING HURRICANES FUCKING FAGGOTS

Post by Aristotle Fri May 08, 2009 11:15 pm

i swear to fucking god if these fuckfaces knock the bruins out i'm going to fucking throw a conniption :sonofscreamo: :sonofscreamo: :sonofscreamo: :sonofscreamo: :sonofscreamo: :sonofscreamo: :sonofscreamo: :sonofscreamo:
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

FUCK THE FUCKING HURRICANES FUCKING FAGGOTS Empty Re: FUCK THE FUCKING HURRICANES FUCKING FAGGOTS

Post by Aristotle Fri May 08, 2009 11:16 pm

:bigjesus: :bigjesus: :bigjesus: :bigjesus: :bigjesus: :bigjesus: :bigjesus: :bigjesus: :bigjesus: :bigjesus: :bigjesus: :bigjesus:
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

FUCK THE FUCKING HURRICANES FUCKING FAGGOTS Empty Re: FUCK THE FUCKING HURRICANES FUCKING FAGGOTS

Post by zdc_LarryRX Sat May 09, 2009 8:50 am

:aaahahahaaa: FUCK THE FUCKING HURRICANES FUCKING FAGGOTS 19koq1
zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat May 09, 2009 4:30 pm

god i hate them and their shitty logo so much

SOOOOOOOO MUCH HATE :bigjesus:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun May 10, 2009 9:57 pm

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahha

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK YOU
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by zdc_LarryRX Mon May 11, 2009 5:45 pm

:highfive:
zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed May 13, 2009 12:32 am

:yay:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed May 13, 2009 9:09 am

I am pulling for Boston to win it all! I like Tim Thomas.

I am also pulling for Washington to beat the Pens. Pens had their chance last year and sucked it up.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed May 13, 2009 11:06 am

I was hoping for Boston to beat Vancouver, but that ain't gonna happen anymore. A guy who played at my college plays for Vancouver.

If the Bruins can pull it off, Boston will set a record for having championships in every sport in a given period of time: Pats, Celtics, Redsox, Bruins. Aris, maybe you know what I am talking about...
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Wed May 13, 2009 11:26 am

So wait a second, who's still in this thing?
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed May 13, 2009 1:07 pm

West:

Chicago vs Detroit/ Anaheim (game 7)

East:

Washington/ Pitts (game 7) vs Boston/ Carolina (game 7)

The Caps/ Pens series has been one of the best series I have ever seen, coming in close second to the Detroit/ Colorado series of the mid to late 90's. Caps win first two, Pens next three; Caps winning a barn burner in OT to force game 7; both goalies, at times, seem unbeatable; Crosby and AO standing on their heads.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Wed May 13, 2009 1:45 pm

GO HAWKS

FUCK THE REDWINGS
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Wed May 13, 2009 1:49 pm

I want either Anaheim or Boston to win, because I like the ocean.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed May 13, 2009 8:31 pm

fuck yeah, these playoffs have been awesome.

it would be perfect to see boston win during a year i don't live there, after i spent a couple of decades actually there watching them lose. :undies:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed May 13, 2009 8:36 pm

pens = 2 goals in 8 seconds LOL
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Wed May 13, 2009 8:39 pm

HOW IS BABBY FORMED?
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed May 13, 2009 8:49 pm

:curses:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed May 13, 2009 9:21 pm

Of course, as soon as I say how great this series has been, this game is a blow out. I feel for Varlamov.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Thu May 14, 2009 8:06 pm

yeah, last night was rough on the caps.

fucking vs is showing the detroit game and only showing a piece of the bruins game afterward. fucking cocks.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri May 15, 2009 12:27 am

:bigjesus::bigjesus::bigjesus::bigjesus::bigjesus::bigjesus::bigjesus::bigjesus::bigjesus::bigjesus::bigjesus:

:aris: :aris::aris::aris::aris::aris::aris::aris::aris::aris:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by 911 Fri May 15, 2009 1:23 am

I'm glad there are other hockey fans here. On one hand I'm pissed the Bruins are out but this does make for two great things: an easier Pittsburgh opponent and a Staal vs. Staal series. Love it.

is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by 911 Fri May 15, 2009 1:24 am

And I want to see sweet redemption on Marian Hossa by watching the team he ditched to get a 'better chance' at the cup beat their ass in the finals.

is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri May 15, 2009 1:33 am

man fuck this

mother FUCK
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by ryguy79 Fri May 15, 2009 2:27 am

big_jesus wrote:GO HAWKS

FUCK THE REDWINGS

hawks = teh lose
ryguy79
ryguy79
I'm so weary and tired of the world's weariness and tiredness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Fri May 15, 2009 9:08 am

Fffffffffffffffffffffuck every team I wanted to win, lost. :grrr: :bigjesus:

Oh well, Pens vs Hawks.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by ryguy79 Fri May 15, 2009 9:55 am

Talon wrote:
Oh well, Pens vs Hawks.

You're putting the cart before the horse...
ryguy79
ryguy79
I'm so weary and tired of the world's weariness and tiredness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri May 15, 2009 7:21 pm

fuck hockey. fucking sport fucking sucks.

fucking piece of crap.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by 911 Fri May 15, 2009 11:49 pm

I'll bet any amount that Detroit will beat Chicago. 5 games, max.

is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat May 16, 2009 12:30 am

yeah, detroit is tough to beat.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Sat May 16, 2009 11:40 am

I hate when the same teams make it every year.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Thu May 21, 2009 8:28 pm

i hope these shitbags get their eyes knocked out of their skulls. :smelly:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Sports

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum