Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just who the fuck does he think he is???

+3
big_jesus
thewalrus
Pennzoil GT-R
7 posters

:: Sports

Go down

Just who the fuck does he think he is??? Empty Just who the fuck does he think he is???

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:08 pm

Dennis oversaw Lauda, Prost, Senna and Hakkinen, all of whom were far, far greater than he will ever be...yet this little punk and more specifically his overbearing father think Ron Dennis has to go for them to feel they can stay at McLaren?? The team, and the man, that gave him his big shot. Do not bite the hand that feeds you springs to mind.

Im far from a McLaren fan but i can acknowledge motor racing legends when i see one, and Ron Dennis is one. Lewis Hamilton is not, and by his conduct through his career so far will never be one, no matter how often he wins. Seriously, he can fuck himself from here on out. I hope they ditch his ass and get Kimi back to clear a space for Vettel at Ferrari.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8001425.stm

What the BBC article doesnt touch on much but F1 Racing and other motorsport specific news sources say is that Anthony Hamilton was going to take Lewis away from McLaren unless Dennis left.

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Just who the fuck does he think he is??? Empty Re: Just who the fuck does he think he is???

Post by thewalrus Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:45 pm

They're almost all douchebags in F1 now. I can't stand how self important they act. Fuck 'em. The only reason I still watch is for the Brawn team - Jenson Button seems to be fairly down to earth and cool. It's nice to see him win.
thewalrus
thewalrus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Just who the fuck does he think he is??? Empty Re: Just who the fuck does he think he is???

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:51 pm

i think Ron Dennis is a douche, mostly because i love Ferrari, but i respect him and what he has done. not only is lewis a lying, cheating little shit, but i cannot believe the audacity he and his idiot father have to even attempt to force out the man who plucked him from obscurity and gave him literally everything he has now.

it speaks volumes when even the british press is becoming indifferent to him.

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:03 pm

i hope vettel never-NEVER-drives for ferrari.
the team of cunts.
big_jesus
big_jesus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:04 pm

no other team has such a classless following the world over.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:36 pm

id rather that than the team itself being classless ie mclaren

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:49 pm

personally, i like BMW. kubica is fast.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:53 pm

and ferrari is classless as hell--they just have too much power in the sport for them to be really aired out for all the shady dealings that they're famous for doing--something that's established in the very brand itself from its founding; enzo was a notorious crook, cheat, and liar (probably because they're fucking dagos. italian soccer, anyone?).

that's what amuses me. it's all the jersey boys of the world--the classless wealthy and the classless poor alike--that rally to the red flag, thinking that cheering on ferrari somehow actually associates them with a world-class brand. sure, the cars are amazing, and expensive, but the behavior of the motorsports division is world-renowned for their underhandedness.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:00 pm

lol guido racing
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:37 pm

big_jesus wrote:personally, i like BMW. kubica is fast.
Kubica appears to be fairly useless if this whole weekend is any indication. Couldn't even make Q2. :yeech:

GO WEBBBER!!!
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:51 am

vettel ftw! schumacher was right

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:36 am

Vettel's as good as anyone.

The one thing I hate about Ferrari is the way their spokesman always blames the drivers for obvious mechanical failures. It's company policy to hang their high paid scapegoats out to dry.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:53 am

We can trash Ferrari all we like on here. But one thing is undeniable. They're giving Force India an amazing run for their money.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:12 pm

meh im still behind them as a team....i struggle with the drivers though. massa isnt quite good enough and kimi just doesnt seem interested in using the talent hes got more of than anyone else on the grid.

im still hoping vettel will end up at ferrari....wins or no wins. he will be a world champion probably sooner rather than later.

Pennzoil GT-R

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:47 pm

thewalrus wrote:We can trash Ferrari all we like on here. But one thing is undeniable. They're giving Force India an amazing run for their money.

:roflmao:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:18 pm

thewalrus wrote:We can trash Ferrari all we like on here. But one thing is undeniable. They're giving Force India an amazing run for their money.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:31 pm

big_jesus wrote:and ferrari is classless as hell--they just have too much power in the sport for them to be really aired out for all the shady dealings that they're famous for doing--something that's established in the very brand itself from its founding; enzo was a notorious crook, cheat, and liar (probably because they're fucking dagos. italian soccer, anyone?).

that's what amuses me. it's all the jersey boys of the world--the classless wealthy and the classless poor alike--that rally to the red flag, thinking that cheering on ferrari somehow actually associates them with a world-class brand. sure, the cars are amazing, and expensive, but the behavior of the motorsports division is world-renowned for their underhandedness.

Not only that, but all he cared about was the motorsports. His car company to him was just a front for the racing business. All those beautiful cars he made, he didn't care, he didn't see them. All he saw were Lire.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:35 pm

this is a great pic.

you're going to have to right click and 'view image' though

Just who the fuck does he think he is??? 53wms0
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:37 pm

Just who the fuck does he think he is??? 2nqxtf6
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:33 pm

Just who the fuck does he think he is??? 12408010
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Sports

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum