Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She wasn't driving like a Christian...so I rammed her off the road at 100 MPH.

+7
Honor
skunk_werkes
millertime
thewalrus
Olds
Aristotle
JaysonAych
11 posters

Go down

She wasn't driving like a Christian...so I rammed her off the road at 100 MPH. Empty She wasn't driving like a Christian...so I rammed her off the road at 100 MPH.

Post by JaysonAych Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:43 pm

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/traffic/God_said_she__needed_to_be_taken_off_the_road.html

A speeding pickup rear-ended a woman's sedan on the South Side [of San Antonio] on Friday morning and sheriff's officials say the driver said it was Jesus' will because the other motorist was not “driving like a Christian.”

The bizarre incident that shut down southbound U.S. 281 above the Medina River happened about 7:25 a.m.

“He just said God said she wasn't driving right, and she needed to be taken off the road,” said Lt. Kyle Coleman of the Bexar County Sheriff's Office.

The driver of the pickup was identified in a Sheriff's Office news release as Michael E. Schwab, 52, of Blooming Grove.

Schwab told first responders at the scene that “the other vehicle was not driving like a Christian and it was Jesus' will for him to punish the car,” according to the release.

The 35-year-old woman was driving her sedan north when the pickup struck her vehicle. Schwab told deputies he was driving faster than 100 mph at the time, Coleman said.

The impact caused both vehicles to spin across a median before they came to a stop along a barrier in the southbound lanes. No other vehicles were involved.

Though both vehicles were badly damaged, the drivers suffered minor injuries.

“God must have been with them, 'cause any other time, the severity of this crash, it would have been a fatal,” Coleman said.

The woman was taken to a hospital as a precaution. Schwab was later charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, motor vehicle. His bond was set at $50,000, according to the news release.

The pickup driver did not specify for authorities how the woman was driving poorly. Investigators determined the female driver “had done nothing wrong,” according to the release.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

She wasn't driving like a Christian...so I rammed her off the road at 100 MPH. Empty Re: She wasn't driving like a Christian...so I rammed her off the road at 100 MPH.

Post by Aristotle Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:45 pm

they should just gas that guy. he's cancer.
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

She wasn't driving like a Christian...so I rammed her off the road at 100 MPH. Empty Re: She wasn't driving like a Christian...so I rammed her off the road at 100 MPH.

Post by Olds Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:46 pm

of course she wasn't driving right. she's a woman.
Olds
Olds
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:47 pm

Here's a video I can't embed...

He was driving a last-gen Silverado, and she was driving a final-gen Olds Cutlass or something. Looking at it, I'm surprised she wasn't seriously hurt.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:49 pm

Aristotle wrote:they should just gas that guy. he's cancer.

It's Texas, and he said he did it because Jesus told him to. He'll be out next week and campaigning with Sarah Palin for 2012 before you know it.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Olds Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:50 pm

Wow. Good thing no one was in the back seat. Holy crap.
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:26 pm

i see nobody cared about my pun. :smelly:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:36 pm

No doubt he was driving a pickup. I'm guess there were at least 2 bumper stickers on it and Jesus Fish.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by millertime Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:37 pm

Aristotle wrote:i see nobody cared about my pun. :smelly:

what pun?
millertime
millertime
Those who do not stand in awe of my woe and rue will suffer greatly at my hands
Those who do not stand in awe of my woe and rue will suffer greatly at my hands

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:39 pm

millertime wrote:
Aristotle wrote:i see nobody cared about my pun. :smelly:

what pun?

He said they should "gas" the guy.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Olds Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:16 pm

Man, Aris is so fucking lame.
Olds
Olds

Back to top Go down

Post by skunk_werkes Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:34 pm

Lame AND gay.

Wally, move to Toronto!

skunk_werkes
Drinking a refreshing glass of my tears

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:14 pm

:curses:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:49 pm

“God must have been with them, 'cause any other time, the severity of this crash, it would have been a fatal,” Coleman said.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:52 pm

i hate seeing shit like that. people luck out against the odds in an accident or something and survive and then think god did it and it strengthens their faith. what about all the people who died or got horribly disfigured? was god on his lunch break when they had their accidents? She wasn't driving like a Christian...so I rammed her off the road at 100 MPH. RolleyesShe wasn't driving like a Christian...so I rammed her off the road at 100 MPH. RolleyesShe wasn't driving like a Christian...so I rammed her off the road at 100 MPH. Rolleyes
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swerve Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:22 pm

I just thought it was funny that the cop referenced God at all, under the circumstances. If he truly believes God played any part, then he can't rule out the arrested man's version of events.

Swerve
My hope has been emancipated, and I'm reconstructing my anguish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluntman Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:58 pm

He was drinking Jesus juice.before God spoke to him.
Bluntman
Bluntman

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:05 am

words escape me....

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:34 pm

hahah jesus juice
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:37 am

honor man wrote:i hate seeing shit like that. people luck out against the odds in an accident or something and survive and then think god did it and it strengthens their faith. what about all the people who died or got horribly disfigured? was god on his lunch break when they had their accidents? She wasn't driving like a Christian...so I rammed her off the road at 100 MPH. RolleyesShe wasn't driving like a Christian...so I rammed her off the road at 100 MPH. RolleyesShe wasn't driving like a Christian...so I rammed her off the road at 100 MPH. Rolleyes

No, they just deserved it.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:53 pm

oh yeah, i forgot about the smiting
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down