Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our new ride. Or at least, newer then usual

+3
Turbojett
Tailhappy
Pete.Z
7 posters

Go down

Our new ride. Or at least, newer then usual Empty Our new ride. Or at least, newer then usual

Post by Pete.Z Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:01 pm

Our new ride. Or at least, newer then usual IMG_1516_zps8e49de67

1995,full options, 2 owners before us.
2.6 V6 and automatic....sorry about that. :talon2: 

And don't worry, I still have the Cinquecento Sporting.
Pete.Z
Pete.Z
Guess I'm still Ray Bolger.

Back to top Go down

Our new ride. Or at least, newer then usual Empty Re: Our new ride. Or at least, newer then usual

Post by Tailhappy Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:50 pm

I swear, the US gets different Audis than the rest of the world. Ours are all broken down, rusted, and not worth enough to keep on the road.
Its weird to see one of that vintage is such nice shape.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Our new ride. Or at least, newer then usual Empty Re: Our new ride. Or at least, newer then usual

Post by Turbojett Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:53 pm

That's because Audis are built to perform at the pinnacle of engineering precision--as long as they remain in Northern/Central Europe. As soon as you get as far as Luxembourg, it's all over.
Turbojett
Turbojett
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:25 pm

Turbojett wrote:That's because Audis are built to perform at the pinnacle of engineering precision--as long as they remain in Northern/Central Europe. As soon as you get as far as Luxembourg, it's all over.
Hence the phrase, built like a tank. A German tank.

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:03 am

That's a mighty fine car. Congrats!
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete.Z Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:44 am

It is a two owner car, where the first owner was a old lady (1921) in Germany, and the next one a Dutch older guy who imported it in 2005, and after that spend a lot of money on maintaining it.
Great find, and a great driving car.
Pete.Z
Pete.Z

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:17 pm

There are a couple of those that run around here. In the era of bland looking Audi, this was actually a good looking car.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:22 pm

Nice car Pete. Youre lucky its not a US audi.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down