Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How AF has been looking to me lately...

3 posters

Go down

How AF has been looking to me lately... Empty How AF has been looking to me lately...

Post by Turbojett Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:02 am

This is how it looks in Firefox:
How AF has been looking to me lately... Untitled
How AF has been looking to me lately... Untitled2
How AF has been looking to me lately... Untitled3

Won't even load in IE.
Is it just me, or is it screwy for anybody else?
Turbojett
Turbojett
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

How AF has been looking to me lately... Empty Re: How AF has been looking to me lately...

Post by JaysonAych Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:04 am

It did that for me briefly a few days ago after some sort of an update. I logged out of my account and logged back in and it was fine. Have you already tried that?
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

How AF has been looking to me lately... Empty Re: How AF has been looking to me lately...

Post by Turbojett Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:22 am

yes. it's been doing it for a few days now. I figured it would go away too, as it hasn't really been much of a bother until now, but it hasn't.

my avatar is gone, too. I can see everyone else's except mine. :WTF:
Turbojett
Turbojett
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:29 am

Closest thing I could find was something along the lines of maybe a DNS server change occurring at forumotion and servimg, and maybe that's affecting how certain parts of the page load for you through your ISP's DNS server. I don't think that's it because it would appear the same way in IE as well, and if it doesn't show at all for you in IE, that points to more of a local issue on the computer.

In Firefox, try clicking up on History > Clear Recent History and clear everything out and see what that does (if you haven't already tried that). You might also check to see what happens if you boot into Safe Mode with Networking. If it all works there, then likely something on the computer is keeping these things from loading.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:29 am

Is this on your home computer? My work computer would do this but it was fine at home. I just assumed it had something to do with permissions at work. It was sporadic, though. Sometimes I would get no avatars, sometimes a few, sometimes all. Like now, I can see yours, TJ, and I can see mine but I can't see Jay's.

Again, doesn't happen on my home computer that I can recall. Have you tried it different browsers (FF, Chrome, etc)?
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:31 am

seems to be working fine now, and it was at any computer I went to. Library, work, etc. I didn't do anything different on this end, so I don't know. :shrug:
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum