Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Bowel.

+2
Turbojett
SBF
6 posters

:: Sports

Go down

Super Bowel.  Empty Super Bowel.

Post by SBF Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:58 am

I usually don't watch the game, this time will be no exception. I am looking forward to the commercials.

If I have to root for someone though, it will be the Giants.
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Super Bowel.  Empty Re: Super Bowel.

Post by Turbojett Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:23 am

for some reason this thread makes me want to take a huge dump.
Turbojett
Turbojett
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:38 am

Super Bowel.  Colonblow_2
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:17 am

Turbojett wrote:for some reason this thread makes me want to take a huge dump.

:roflmao: :roflmao: I was just about to post something like this.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:50 am

SBF wrote:I usually don't watch the game, this time will be no exception. I am looking forward to the commercials.

I'm pissed off that all the commercials have been on the internet for like a week. It's hard to keep from finding anything out about them.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:40 am

Hahaha what a dick move. http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/story/09000d5d8269ebbe/article/patriots-release-wr-underwood-day-before-super-bowl-kickoff

I mean, I understand why they needed to do it, but the day before the Super Bowl?
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:34 am

JaysonAych wrote:
SBF wrote:I usually don't watch the game, this time will be no exception. I am looking forward to the commercials.

I'm pissed off that all the commercials have been on the internet for like a week. It's hard to keep from finding anything out about them.

You and me both man. I stopped watching them. I've seen most of the car commercials, but I haven't seen anything else really.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:00 pm

I haven't watched any of them yet, but I still inadvertently found out a lot about them while looking for other articles on news sites, blogs, etc.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:25 pm

Apparently Ford is super butthurt over Chevy's truck ad. So much so that they have asked Chevy and NBC to pull the ad. Keep an eye out, cause I wonder if it got changed last minute.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:34 pm

I remember the days when Ford would have just tried to out do them, and then Chevy would out do them, et cetera et cetera. Too much whining going on these days. Ford needs to go for the jugular, like suggest in an ad that Jerry Sandusky had kids in the back of a Chevy van or point out in an ad that Dale Earnhardt died in a Chevy or something like that.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:39 pm

Thank god the Giants won. I think I saw Brady cry.

Now I can go back to normal TV life.

Fuck no I can't, it's an election year.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:06 am

Ford should just say something about how they didn't have to ask big brother to save them, or something. Anyway, id buy a ford truck before a gm.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:09 am

Eli has gone from near Grossman status to all star in just a few years. Its actually pretty inspiring.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:37 am

clockbreaker wrote:Ford should just say something about how they didn't have to ask big brother to save them, or something. Anyway, id buy a ford truck before a gm.

Actually that's wrong, some news source found Ford did take government loans right before the whole GM/Chrysler bailout thing happened. They actually removed one of their "Real Owner interview" commercials because the Owner claimed that Ford didn't take the bailout money which wasnt true.

Anyways, Chevy still showed the commercial. Ford can go fuck themselves and design something that doesn't look like it came out of the Gilette catalog.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:29 am

SBF wrote:Actually that's wrong, some news source found Ford did take government loans right before the whole GM/Chrysler bailout thing happened. They actually removed one of their "Real Owner interview" commercials because the Owner claimed that Ford didn't take the bailout money which wasnt true.
yeah and GM and Chrysler didn't have Jaguar, Aston Martin, Land Rover and Volvo to sell to get them out of that jam.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:19 am

SBF wrote:
clockbreaker wrote:Ford should just say something about how they didn't have to ask big brother to save them, or something. Anyway, id buy a ford truck before a gm.

Actually that's wrong, some news source found Ford did take government loans right before the whole GM/Chrysler bailout thing happened. They actually removed one of their "Real Owner interview" commercials because the Owner claimed that Ford didn't take the bailout money which wasnt true.

Anyways, Chevy still showed the commercial. Ford can go fuck themselves and design something that doesn't look like it came out of the Gilette catalog.

Ford's finance arm (Ford Credit) took TARP money as part of the bank bailouts, and since it wasn't directly related to the auto bailouts, it kinda slipped under the radar. Ford Motor Company didn't get directly saved by the government through bankruptcy and restructuring like GM and Chrysler, but they did still take government money and then tried to pretend they didn't.

Still, there wasn't anything so horrible about the ad that Ford had to get all up in arms about. I was expecting to see a family in a Ford get crushed or something like that. All Ford managed to do was draw extra attention to Chevy's stupid little ad.

I was watching with a dyed-in-the-wool Ford person, and even they thought the ad was funny.

Oh, also HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuck the Pats :fap:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:21 am

Damn that was a good game. Fuck Belichick, fuck Brady, and fuck the Pats. So glad they lost.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:43 am

I just saw that doomsday ad on yootoob a while ago. Barry manilow? seriosuly? Isn't that like Richard Simmons trying to sell Craftsman tools?
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down