Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still moseying through the Mojave Wasteland

3 posters

Go down

Still moseying through the Mojave Wasteland Empty Still moseying through the Mojave Wasteland

Post by JaysonAych Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:34 pm

I still haven't finished Fallout: New Vegas. I've logged nearly 100 hours on it, and there's still plenty of stuff for me to do.

I just cleaned out Vault 11. The end of that adventure was funny as hell.

Anyone else still playing it? I haven't even gotten the DLC yet.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Still moseying through the Mojave Wasteland Empty Re: Still moseying through the Mojave Wasteland

Post by Honor Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:59 pm

Im about 75 hours in. I hate how if one of my allies gets poisoned I can't make them use one of my antidotes and have to send them back to their place of origin to cure them. Surprised that hasn't been adressed in a patch yet. Also not too fond of many of the safehouses so far, the house in fallout 3 was much better. Modding weapons is pretty cool though.
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Still moseying through the Mojave Wasteland Empty Re: Still moseying through the Mojave Wasteland

Post by JaysonAych Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:53 am

I'm still using the motel room in Novac. The water's irradiated, but I've stashed a ton of shit in that safe.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:16 pm

I played a few hours of the first fallout, but I want to play it again. I'll see if I can find it for cheap. I want to play New Vegas.
SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum