Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not So New Movie Thread part duex

+9
Swerve
thewalrus
Turbojett
Tailhappy
VS
Talon
Honor
JaysonAych
SBF
13 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Not So New Movie Thread part duex  - Page 3 Empty Re: Not So New Movie Thread part duex

Post by Turbojett Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:08 am

spaced cowboy wrote:
Turbojett wrote:I dunno...I kind of like the new Thema... :unsure:

but yeah, the only Lancia-designed Lancia that doesn't look like a wind-tunnel-tested horse turd is the Stratos
On behalf of the Fulvia I really ought to beat you to death with a rusting bumper from a Beta...
I was speaking strictly new---and even now, there's supposedly not going to be a new Stratos. So their entire lineup is now officially horsecrap.
(Though I suppose making that clear in the first place would have helped...)

However, if you want to bring classics into it, I could add the Fulvia, Rallye 037, and quite a few more. I have an unashamed hardon for the Delta HF Integrale.
Turbojett
Turbojett
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Not So New Movie Thread part duex  - Page 3 Empty Re: Not So New Movie Thread part duex

Post by SBF Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:44 am

Just watched Red - Really funny movie, really good plot, very original.

Tron: Legacy - Awesome, just awesome. Stayed true to the original definitely worth the time if you liked the first. Will definitely buy the boxed set. Daft Punk did an excellent job with the soundtrack.

Just Go With It - Another Adam Sandler movie, but not crazy overdone like his others, good movie to watch with the significant other.

SBF
SBF
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:35 am

Winnebago Man - Good, but not as good as all the hype led me to believe it was.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

http://takurospirit.kinja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:57 pm

Anyone watch Walking Dead?
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:54 pm

clockbreaker wrote:Anyone watch Walking Dead?

:talon2:

Haven't seen the first episode of season 2 yet. It's on TiVO but haven't had the time.

I actually started reading the comics and they're pretty awesome. I'm up to Book 5 of the hardcover books... I think Book 7 is coming out next week.
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:22 pm

I'mma go see Ghostbusters on halloween. :)
(It should still be in theaters then, right?)

Last edited by Turbojett on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Turbojett wrote:I'mma go see Ghostbusters on halloween. :)

Probably in 3D.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:36 am

Probably should try buying tickets early too; everybody and their brother are going to want to see it on halloween.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:08 am

Just watched Captain America. For someone who never read the comics, I certainly liked it.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:03 am

Just watched Thor.

Eh.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:22 pm

Turbojett wrote:I'mma go see Ghostbusters on halloween. :)

haha, yeah, that didn't happen.

:undies:
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:50 pm

Just saw Smurfs.

EH.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:39 am

Saw a NEW movie...A Very Harold and Kumar 3D Christmas.

Not bad. Not as good as the first movie, but not bad. I think they overdid the "Hey, this is a 3D movie" jokes and really overreached on some of the 3D sight gags. But it was quite funny. NPH owns, as always.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:46 am

NPH was in Smurfs.

His character's name was...... Patrick.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:32 am

So its technically a new movie, went and saw Twilight: Breaking Dawn part 1.

As far as vampire
Spoiler:
movies go, it wasn't half bad I guess. :aris:
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:59 am

Spoilering a Twilight movie on the off chance one of us will go see it lol
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:39 am

Oh, I'm sure some of us already have. :unsure:
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:58 pm

I haven't seen it and I refuse to.
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:51 pm

I have :gah
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:16 am

Just watched Super 8. Definitely was a good movie. I will be purchasing it. J.J. Abrams knows how to keep your attention.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:35 am

I tried watching Super 8, but I was really really drunk and don't remember much of it.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:13 pm

JaysonAych wrote:I tried watching Super 8, but I was really really drunk and don't remember much of it.

That's how I felt watching Cloverfield. And I was sober.
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:02 pm

xtine wrote:
JaysonAych wrote:I tried watching Super 8, but I was really really drunk and don't remember much of it.

That's how I felt watching Cloverfield. And I was sober.

Yeah Super 8 was nothing like Cloverfield.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:14 am

I saw Cloverfield with Rifftrax. It made it bearable. And funny.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:35 pm

Cloverfield was just...confusing. :sids motherfuckin a
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:36 pm

Teehee!

Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Sun May 27, 2012 11:58 pm

Just watched GI Joe : Rise of Cobra.

What dog shit. Seriously.

The CGI was horrible. The plot was horrible. The acting was horrible.

DOGSHIT. :smelly:
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon May 28, 2012 11:25 am

Just watched The Grey. Fuck that movie. It was okay until the end... just capped off 90 minutes of nothing really happening. Fuck that ending. I hate that shit...
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon May 28, 2012 11:25 am

SBF wrote:Just watched GI Joe : Rise of Cobra.

lol you should have known. Never bothered watching that one but the one coming out in theaters with The Rock looks all sorts of BA :talon2:
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon May 28, 2012 11:32 am

Also, just saw The Avengers. I give it a 7/10. I am not into comic books at all, and have only seen Iron Man, Batman (Heath Ledger one), and the first Spider Man. So I didn't really understand a lot of it. The savior for the movie to me was the ending. Pretty bad ass... especially The Hulk. The Hulk fucking owned it!
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Mon May 28, 2012 2:56 pm

I've only seen the first Iron Man movie, but I never felt I really missed anything my not seeing C.A. or Thor. I really liked it.

I saw Tucker and Dale Versus Evil on Saturday, and it was fucking hilarious.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:52 pm

I really liked Captain America. I thought it was done very well.

Thor was a meh, but watchable.

If you haven't seen Iron Man 2, it was was probably better than the first.

SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SBF Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Talon wrote:
SBF wrote:Just watched GI Joe : Rise of Cobra.

lol you should have known. Never bothered watching that one but the one coming out in theaters with The Rock looks all sorts of BA :talon2:

Luckily I was on the laptop, so my time wasn't wasted. I've heard people say how bad it was, but I decided to find out myself.
SBF
SBF

Back to top Go down

Post by VS Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:14 am

Well good news, they pulled the next GI Joe until next march :roflmao:
VS
VS
Woe woe bo-boe, Banana fana fo foe, Fee fi mo-moe. Woe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:10 pm

Saw the Avengers last night. Wasn't impressed.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Tailhappy Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:33 pm

I liked Avengers. Made me want to rent Hulk and Capt' America.
Which I did.
And they were 'meh'.
Tailhappy
Tailhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:04 pm

Captain America is lame... as a superhero I mean. He really brings nothing to the table.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:05 pm

it was alright, but I suppose I was expecting something else.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbojett Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:06 pm

Talon wrote:Captain America is lame... as a superhero I mean. He really brings nothing to the table.
leadership skills. combat experience. peak human physical condition (not even superhuman). that's about it.
Turbojett
Turbojett

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:54 am

Turbojett wrote:
Talon wrote:Captain America is lame... as a superhero I mean. He really brings nothing to the table.
leadership skills. combat experience. peak human physical condition (not even superhuman). that's about it.

Exactly. Worthless.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next