Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XBox Indie Games

4 posters

Go down

XBox Indie Games Empty XBox Indie Games

Post by JaysonAych Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:17 am

Most of the Indie Games suck hard, but I just got done playing Decimation X and it's awesome. It's basically Space Invaders with some Geometry Wars thrown in. You occasionally get power ups that improve your firepower, rebuild your shields, etc. When the invaders get down to the bottom of the screen, it doesn't end your game, but you have to dodge their bombs without the aid of the shields. And they drop a shitload of bombs after a few levels. Once you get past level 10, your shields will get obliterated after a few passes and you have to make some precise moves to get through the volleys of bombs raining down on you. It's fucking addictive and it's got a great old school feel to it. Definitely try the demo out. I played through the demo and when the time limit was up, I immediately bought it.

Any other Indie Games that you all like?
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

XBox Indie Games Empty Re: XBox Indie Games

Post by Honor Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:07 am

im having a hard enough time finding time to play all the retail 360 games let alone the arcade ones.
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:18 am

Zombie Apocalypse is a good one. It just gets old kind of fast. If you have other people to play with it's pretty fun though.
Omni
Omni
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by zdc_LarryRX Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:02 pm

Omni wrote:Zombie Apocalypse is a good one. It just gets old kind of fast. If you have other people to play with it's pretty fun though.

:cheers:
zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:53 am

hey jayson, how is that 1 vs 100 game? i see alot of people playing it and was thinking about giving it a shot.
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down