Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hahahhahaha the juggalos are attacking seattle

3 posters

Go down

hahahhahaha the juggalos are attacking seattle Empty hahahhahaha the juggalos are attacking seattle

Post by Aristotle Wed May 21, 2008 10:34 pm

Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

hahahhahaha the juggalos are attacking seattle Empty Re: hahahhahaha the juggalos are attacking seattle

Post by Aristotle Wed May 21, 2008 10:36 pm

llllllllllllllllllllllllllol

[img]hahahhahaha the juggalos are attacking seattle 1zm0zup[/img]
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

hahahhahaha the juggalos are attacking seattle Empty Re: hahahhahaha the juggalos are attacking seattle

Post by JaysonAych Thu May 22, 2008 12:57 am

It's a good thing they didn't leave anything with any DNA that could place them at the scene of the crime, like a fuckload of hair.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Thu May 22, 2008 1:11 am

hahaha the fucking hair is the best.

the cops were on tv saying, 'we're looking for suspects that my have recently shaved heads.'

genius!
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Thu May 22, 2008 1:33 am

Aristotle wrote:hahaha the fucking hair is the best.

the cops were on tv saying, 'we're looking for suspects that my have recently shaved heads.'

genius!

Old ladies are going to be calling 911 every time they see a bald person, "I think I see one-a them gigolos the nice man on the news told me I should be afraid of!"
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Thu May 22, 2008 1:54 am

i can see it now:

'patrick stewart jailed in connection to juggalo vandalism/murder/rape in seattle.'

story at 6
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Thu May 22, 2008 2:17 am

Aristotle wrote:i can see it now:

'patrick stewart jailed in connection to juggalo vandalism/murder/rape in seattle.'

story at 6
I'm not sure if I should finally read the link or choose to continue to be confused about what's going on in here.
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Thu May 22, 2008 2:41 am

story at 6

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I told thee to pay me heed! Beware the forthcoming of the Dark Carnival!
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Thu May 22, 2008 11:11 am

JaysonAych wrote:

story at 6

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I told thee to pay me heed! Beware the forthcoming of the Dark Carnival!

hahahaha
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down