Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orlando Magic / Cleveland Cavaliers

+3
JaysonAych
Aristotle
xtine
7 posters

:: Sports

Go down

Orlando Magic / Cleveland Cavaliers Empty Orlando Magic / Cleveland Cavaliers

Post by xtine Tue May 26, 2009 9:32 pm

Man, fuck Lebron James.
xtine
xtine
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Orlando Magic / Cleveland Cavaliers Empty Re: Orlando Magic / Cleveland Cavaliers

Post by Aristotle Tue May 26, 2009 9:43 pm

+1

f'realz
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Orlando Magic / Cleveland Cavaliers Empty Re: Orlando Magic / Cleveland Cavaliers

Post by xtine Tue May 26, 2009 9:46 pm

58 fouls called last game. :roflmao: Every time an update came on CBSSports.com's live updater thingie, it was all, "PERSONAL FOUL."
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Tue May 26, 2009 11:13 pm

I so want to see an Orlando/Denver finals. ESPN and the NBA are both jizzing bucketloads about the prospect of a Kobe vs. LeBron matchup. I want that to be totally crushed. Just for the lulz.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Wed May 27, 2009 12:21 am

"♪ our economy's based on lebron james ♫"
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed May 27, 2009 12:24 am

"♪ it's so polluted that all our fish have AIDS ♫"
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Wed May 27, 2009 12:47 am

hahaha Magic up 3-1.
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Thu May 28, 2009 10:19 am

LOLlllllllllllllllll

Man i wanted to see lebron make it but not anymore. I dont just cause the rest of his team sucks that much ass. they dont deserve to win because its so obvious if lebron doesnt touch the ball they fall apart.

I mean srsly since game 1 i knew. 1st u let them win the 1st game which put it in their heads that the CAVS werent all what they are cracked up to be. 2nd in that same game I saw the CAVS of last 2 yrs, which by that i mean they passed lebron the ball no matter what. I mean the dude couldve been sittin on the bench and they still woulda passed it to him.

The difference between the Lakers and Cavs are that Kobe has players around him who arent afraid to take shots and try and be on the offensive just as much as their star player. Dudes on the CAVS, they look for lebron first then they play basketball. Fk them. Trade lebron to a worthy team. They keep tryin to build around him, he just needs to go to an already proven team and then he will dominate. He will see kobe's 3 rings and raise him 5
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Thu May 28, 2009 1:20 pm

fucking cavs fucking suck
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri May 29, 2009 1:18 am

OMG the TNT postgame show just showed the Cleveland tourism video :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Fri May 29, 2009 7:46 am

Listen to all you haters. Every sport needs a poster child or two, just to cause buzz and popularity. Football has Brady; baseball has Jeter and A-Rod; golf has Tiger; hockey has Crosby; soccer has Beckam; and basketball has LeBron and Kobe. It just so happens LeBron didn't ass rape a girl and came onto a shitty team a few years ago and now they're good.

Besides, Cleveland has SHIT for sports teams, and always has. The last time a team from Cleveland won anything was in like 55 years ago; it was the Browns and that was before the Super Bowl even existed. The current Browns couldn't beat a local highschool team and the Indians are like 12 games under 500 right now. The Cavs are actually good. Cleveland gets a guy, home grown btw, who is the best ball player right now and you're all hating. I wouldn't expect you to understand: Aris and your Redsox and Pats; Xtine with your Lightning/ Marlins/ Bucs; Jay and your Colts; Honor and your Phillies; Millenia and your Giants. :curses: You all don't understand the pain! :undies: Woe

On that note: Still need two more in a row. :suspense:
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Fri May 29, 2009 11:54 am

Philly understands the pain. Before last year the last time we had a championshp was 1983. And the Eagles have NEVER won it all, and that's the team we want to win the most. Yeah, it was nice having the Phillies win but the Eagles winning would really make our heads explode. FLY EAGLES FLY! :jay:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Fri May 29, 2009 12:59 pm

I hear you, but 1983 is a long way off from 1965ish. Look at the sports teams in this state: Browns, Indians, Cavs, Blue Jackets, Reds, and Bengals. The only one that's even decent is the Cavs.

And I don't even like basketball, but all you haters need to get off LeBron... he's all we got. :smellywub: :undies:
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by JaysonAych Fri May 29, 2009 4:59 pm

Talon wrote:I wouldn't expect you to understand: Aris and your Redsox and Pats; Xtine with your Lightning/ Marlins/ Bucs; Jay and your Colts; Honor and your Phillies; Millenia and your Giants. :curses: You all don't understand the pain! :undies: Woe

On that note: Still need two more in a row. :suspense:

Hahaha...I do understand your pain to some respect. I was a fan of Indianapolis long before they got Peyton Manning. And the Colts were horrendous in Indy from when they started playing there in '84 all the way up until Peyton's second year, except for that one year in '95 when they completely lucked their way to the AFC Championship game. And even after Peyton came along, there were plenty of years where it looked like despite having the greatest sports talent the city has ever had, Indy was going to be New England's bitch until the end of time and never win a Super Bowl.

Truth is, I like LeBron James, and I like the Cavaliers, and I would genuinely like to see them win the whole thing. But my cynical side is also a huge fan of schadenfreude, chaos, disorder, and lulz. :lol: :lol: :lol:
JaysonAych
JaysonAych

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniahead Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:47 pm

I like Le'bro but his team sucks. When it comes down the ntity gritty the fuckers dont play ball..

Lakers and Clev.. Just watch the teams, U will see everyone on the lakers PLAY basketball, On Lebro's side, everyone plays to give him the ball.. they take shots for themselves only if they are screamed at it seems. During the series it was countless shots left on the floor cause the team decided to look for lebro first. They dont realize they actually were good enough for someone to pick them to play for them, they must have gotten it stuck in their minds that management wants only lebro to touch the ball. Thats why i think its mostly managements/coaches fault that they lost.

i thought it was the players at first but not when you see EVERYONE who gets the ball IMMEDIATELY looks for lebro and tries to pass him the ball. Its like GM's put in the players head they arent good enough to actually play, just support.. I mean CMON how many times have u saw someone open and they just wait around until lebro gets down there? fk them. Yea i kno he is the closet thing u may get to a championship but it takes teamwork.

See the lakers? Fuckers are on point. if anyone besides kobe gets the ball, they start attacking the basket. They arent afraid to take shots or set shit up without kobe. U can tell that the other players know that Kobe only enhances their team, and not makes the team. May not be that way, but they play like that. The cavs? they play for king fuckface and its too obvious.. You could almost see orlando ignore everyone else on the cavs when they came down the court unless lebro was comin down with them..

sorry Talon but u need to fire ur head coach and everyone else responsible for play calling.
milleniahead
milleniahead
is full of anguish

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:43 pm

Yeah, the rest of the Cavs are terrible. It was shitty seeing the post-game stats and having Lebron being the only one really racking up the points; as the games kept going, you could see him getting tired and pissed off. One of the commenters even mentioned how Lebron doesn't seem to trust his team --- can you blame him??

Lebron only irritates me because of how much they worship him. It's not to say he's a bad ballplayer because he really isn't, at least not from what I saw in the games, but really, do I need to see a medic tending to his scraped knee while the rest of the game is going on? Every other camera shot was of Lebron. Goddammit, we get it, everyone loves him, now let's get back to the game!

The UCF football team went down that same road with Kevin Smith (now with the Detroit Lions). The whole team was built around him because he was the team's savior --- and then, when he abruptly turned pro, our team suuuuuuuucked so bad because nobody knew how to play their own game.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see the Finals against the Lakers. I can't even imagine all the celebrities that will be in the audience, holy hell. Everyone in the city is suddenly a Magic fan, it seems.
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:23 pm

honor man wrote:Philly understands the pain. Before last year the last time we had a championshp was 1983. And the Eagles have NEVER won it all, and that's the team we want to win the most. Yeah, it was nice having the Phillies win but the Eagles winning would really make our heads explode. FLY EAGLES FLY! :jay:

Eh, fuck the eagles. I've always been more of a Phillies fan anyway and even if it takes them forever at least they can deliver. The Eagles make it even worse by getting so close and then blowing it.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down