Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Street Fighter II HD Remix and Street Fighter IV

+2
Honor
Talon
6 posters

Go down

Street Fighter II HD Remix and Street Fighter IV Empty Street Fighter II HD Remix and Street Fighter IV

Post by Talon Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:14 am

Anyone have either of these on PS3? The SFII HD-R is probably my favorite SF game ever... basically same as Super SFII Turbo but updated graphics and more precise controls. Akuma and Bison are my boys. It's only $15 to download so if you have a PS3, DO IT and play me online (PSN ID - Spartanz167).

Just got SFIV for PS3 and I like SFII HD-R better but IV has a lot more stuff to do in it and it's pretty fun. Haven't played this online yet (want to unlock all the characters first) but will eventually.
Talon
Talon
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter II HD Remix and Street Fighter IV Empty Re: Street Fighter II HD Remix and Street Fighter IV

Post by Honor Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:09 pm

I have IV on 360 but I havent played it yet. And you know we're all a bunch of Xbox fanboys on this board. :gah
Honor
Honor
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter II HD Remix and Street Fighter IV Empty Re: Street Fighter II HD Remix and Street Fighter IV

Post by Honor Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:11 pm

But Ill dl II and play you, if I can find my Ps3 controller that is. :roflmao:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:13 pm

Can't you find random people to play online though?
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:38 pm

I'd play you guys, but fate doesn't want me to have a PS3 :undies:
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:45 pm

:facepalm:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:59 pm

honor man wrote:Can't you find random people to play online though?

Yea, but playing against people you know is more fun. Plus, if you just do random matches there is no way to 'limit' who you fight, like no point system or anything. It's a crap-shoot. So 75% of the time I just get raped. :jay:

Last edited by Talon on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:01 pm

im not sure but i think me you and dunnas are the only ones with a ps3 on here anyway
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:03 pm

Well, let me know when you d/l it and your PSN name...
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:43 pm

I don't know what I was expecting from Street Fighter 4 but it just feels like more of exactly the same thing. I played the shit out of Street Fighter 2: Turbo for snes in 1994 and the new one just seems like the same game with better graphics.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:26 pm

Are you sure you're talking about SFIV and not the SF II HD-Remix? The latter is just what you described: basically the old SNES version of Super Turbo with updated graphics. That's what I like it so much... really takes me back!

SF IV is much different, while being more of the same if that makes sense.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:30 pm

thewalrus wrote:I'd play you guys, but fate doesn't want me to have a PS3 :undies:

nor i.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:39 pm

Talon wrote:Are you sure you're talking about SFIV and not the SF II HD-Remix? The latter is just what you described: basically the old SNES version of Super Turbo with updated graphics. That's what I like it so much... really takes me back!

SF IV is much different, while being more of the same if that makes sense.

I really only played it for 10 minutes to be fair. :roflmao:
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Edge Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:52 pm

Talon wrote:Anyone have either of these on PS3? The SFII HD-R is probably my favorite SF game ever... basically same as Super SFII Turbo but updated graphics and more precise controls. Akuma and Bison are my boys. It's only $15 to download so if you have a PS3, DO IT and play me online (PSN ID - Spartanz167).

Just got SFIV for PS3 and I like SFII HD-R better but IV has a lot more stuff to do in it and it's pretty fun. Haven't played this online yet (want to unlock all the characters first) but will eventually.

I have IV on PS3. I loooooove it.

Gouken is alive OOGOGOGG
The_Edge
The_Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down