Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new F1 season starts,and nobody here talks about it?

+6
Swerve
big_jesus
dunnas
Aristotle
Pennzoil GT-R
Pete.Z
10 posters

:: Sports

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A new F1 season starts,and nobody here talks about it? - Page 2 Empty Re: A new F1 season starts,and nobody here talks about it?

Post by thewalrus Sun May 10, 2009 7:50 pm

Pennzoil GT-R wrote:man its beginning to get boring now. i want to see the best drivers on the podium not the best car

Bullshit. If Schumacher was up there instead of Button you wouldn't be saying that.
thewalrus
thewalrus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

A new F1 season starts,and nobody here talks about it? - Page 2 Empty Re: A new F1 season starts,and nobody here talks about it?

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Mon May 11, 2009 4:37 am

schumacher would be the best driver

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Mon May 11, 2009 6:46 am

Pennzoil GT-R wrote:man its beginning to get boring now. i want to see the best drivers on the podium not the best car
What are you talking about. Webber WAS on the podium. :curses:

I hope Redbull has at least an interim double defuser setup for Monaco. Maybe Webber can be two steps higher, at last. :dunnas:
dunnas
dunnas
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennzoil GT-R Mon May 11, 2009 9:04 am

dunnas wrote:

I hope Redbull has at least an interim double defuser setup for Monaco. Maybe Webber can be two steps higher, at last. :dunnas:

:jay:

i agree webber should be sniffing around on the podium agreed...for the one race a year where he doesnt break down that is. should be him, vettel, massa, raikonnen, hamilton, kubica, alonso and maybe sutil/rosberg/glock fighting for it. note the lack of jenson button in that list. always has been a midfield driver

Pennzoil GT-R
It takes rue to make a thing go right (yeaah...RUUE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon May 11, 2009 11:03 am

Pennzoil GT-R wrote:
dunnas wrote:

:jay:

i agree webber should be sniffing around on the podium agreed...for the one race a year where he doesnt break down that is. should be him, vettel, massa, raikonnen, hamilton, kubica, alonso and maybe sutil/rosberg/glock fighting for it. note the lack of jenson button in that list. always has been a midfield driver

Always been a midfield driver, yet, won 4 of 5 races, and is consistently beating Barrichello who's no slouch. hmnnnn...
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon May 11, 2009 5:58 pm

oh shi-
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon May 11, 2009 6:31 pm

Aristotle wrote:oh shi-

I KNEW it! I KNEW you were going to post that before I opened thi-
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Mon May 11, 2009 6:40 pm

i'm running out of material, man. :undies:
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus Mon May 11, 2009 6:49 pm

Aristotle wrote:i'm running out of material, man. :undies:

We all are... we all are.

How much could it have possibly olded?
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnas Mon May 11, 2009 10:51 pm

Buttons has just never had a great car. Besides, I think he seems like a really nice, down to earth guy who is happy to joke around. I didn't have much opinion of him either way before this year but now seeing him in post race and qualifying interviews constantly he's really grown on me. He seems to get along really well with both red bull boys too so i'll be happy if those three share the podium all season long. :dunnas:
dunnas
dunnas

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Tue May 12, 2009 1:59 am

button is a pretty cool guy. eh kills ferraris and doesn't afraid of anything
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2