So I guess 26 months is some kind of record right?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So I guess 26 months is some kind of record right? - Page 2 Empty Re: So I guess 26 months is some kind of record right?

Post by thewalrus on Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:07 pm

millertime wrote:dont worry guys. Wally really does want a video game console. He is just using this thread as a justification for denying himself one.

:undies:
thewalrus
thewalrus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

So I guess 26 months is some kind of record right? - Page 2 Empty Re: So I guess 26 months is some kind of record right?

Post by thewalrus on Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:08 pm

911 wrote:
millertime wrote:
Talon wrote:
dunnas wrote:I always find it hilarious that people under 80 still pay bills by mail over their. :roflmao:

I prefer it, actually. I don't want to give the authority for a company to take money out of my account if I don't need to. If there's a dispute, they've already got my money... I don't like that.

what?

I think he's just a retard. I've never mailed a cheque in my life or pre-authorized anyone except for my gym (cost less to do so) to debit from my acct.

I have my rent come out automatically, and my car payment. But that's it. I don't see there being much risk in that though.
thewalrus
thewalrus
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni on Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:42 pm

The only bill I still pay by mail is the water bill. I only do this because they charge you like 3 bucks more to do it online when I could just pay the cost of a stamp.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle on Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:21 am

it depends on whom you're dealing with. i know plenty of people that have had problems with scheduled debits, but i also know a bunch that have had no problems. i still mail checks, because i'm expecting the civil revolution to erupt soon.
Aristotle
Aristotle

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni on Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:34 am

I just got the red ring tonight. :undies:
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by xtine on Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:06 pm

:blowjobface:
xtine
xtine

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus on Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:08 pm

Omni wrote:I just got the red ring tonight. :undies:

Blown anus?
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:16 pm

Aristotle wrote:omni :roflmao:

i've yet to meet a person whose xbox didn't break. i have a real hard time buying something that costs $300 and knowing that it could break at any moment. even from day one. i mean if MSFT built them to blow up at the 36month mark every time and printed it on the box, i'd be more inclined to buy one. this 'it may work for two years; it may work for two weeks' bullshit is fucking horse shit. :smelly:

exactly why i still don't own an xbox.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:18 pm

big_jesus wrote:
Aristotle wrote:omni :roflmao:

i've yet to meet a person whose xbox didn't break. i have a real hard time buying something that costs $300 and knowing that it could break at any moment. even from day one. i mean if MSFT built them to blow up at the 36month mark every time and printed it on the box, i'd be more inclined to buy one. this 'it may work for two years; it may work for two weeks' bullshit is fucking horse shit. :smelly:

exactly why i still don't own an xbox.

Yes. Yes, that's also why I don't have one.
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by big_jesus on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:20 pm

i have a ps3 though.
big_jesus
big_jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalrus on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:21 pm

big_jesus wrote:i have a ps3 though.

oh.

:undies:
thewalrus
thewalrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni on Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:02 pm

Luckily I actually paid for the service plan from best buy. I went and got a brand new one today and even got to replace my one squeaky controller. I didn't renew the plan though, I have another 3 years from microsoft now. :smelly:
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor on Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:07 pm

if i get the red ring again im fucked. all my warranties are expired. ill have to try to have someone fix it or fix it myself. :eww:
Honor
Honor

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni on Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:08 pm

honor man wrote:if i get the red ring again im fucked. all my warranties are expired. ill have to try to have someone fix it or fix it myself. :eww:

Yeah, that would be bad. Apparently the one I got has a newer chipset than my last one so hopefully it lasts.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum