Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nets guard Devin Harris looks foolish against a London streetballer in jeans and a sweater

3 posters

:: Sports

Go down

Nets guard Devin Harris looks foolish against a London streetballer in jeans and a sweater Empty Nets guard Devin Harris looks foolish against a London streetballer in jeans and a sweater

Post by zdc_LarryRX Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:16 pm

zdc_LarryRX
zdc_LarryRX
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.
My mind is littered with anguish, much like the board is littered with my posts.

Back to top Go down

Nets guard Devin Harris looks foolish against a London streetballer in jeans and a sweater Empty Re: Nets guard Devin Harris looks foolish against a London streetballer in jeans and a sweater

Post by JaysonAych Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:03 am

No one will ever look as foolish as TO did after the Cardinals game.

Nets guard Devin Harris looks foolish against a London streetballer in jeans and a sweater 29390410
JaysonAych
JaysonAych
Administrator of Rue and/or Woe

https://aflite.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Nets guard Devin Harris looks foolish against a London streetballer in jeans and a sweater Empty Re: Nets guard Devin Harris looks foolish against a London streetballer in jeans and a sweater

Post by Aristotle Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:38 am

:roflmao:
Aristotle
Aristotle
You have a long way to go before achieving total failure, but you're on the right path

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down